Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Joe Biden picks Vice Presidential running mate - Kamala Harris
I would think my above post would be enough to make some people think about just how Corrupt the Democrat Party is, but it not,,,,Now for more on Mrs. Harris, The Cum Dump.

Quote:Flashback: Kamala Harris Laughs About Murdering Trump
Biden’s VP pick also compared ICE to KKK.
Yes My friends, The KKK, (which if you didn't know, was an organization formed by and populated by Democrats)
Quote:The video comes from an appearance on the Ellen DeGeneres show in 2018, before Harris had announced her own doomed Presidential campaign.

The host asked “If you had to be stuck in an elevator with either President Trump, Mike Pence, or Jeff Sessions, who would it be?”
Harris replied “Does one of us have to come out alive?” and then couldn’t stop laughing.

Quote:It was all fun and games, but what if a Republican Senator had made the same joke about murdering Obama?
Or killing Hillary?
Or if a white male Republican had said the same thing about Harris?

Other past videos are being recycled online following Harris’ rise to more prominence. Perhaps one of the worst is from November 2018, during a hearing with former ICE chief Ronald Vitiello.

Harris twisted Vitiello’s past comments comparing the Democratic party to the Klan to turn it around on ICE:

Quote:Ironically, some “progressives”, particularly Bernie bro’s, are complaining that Harris isn’t enough of a leftist, but is just annoying enough to conservatives:
Source
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Joe Biden picks Vice Presidential running mate - Kamala Harris - by guohua - 08-14-2020, 04:12 AM