Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Joe Biden picks Vice Presidential running mate - Kamala Harris
(08-13-2020, 05:09 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(08-13-2020, 02:37 AM)ChiefD Wrote: Congress cannot just say they’re getting rid of the second amendment. Not gonna happen. 

They don't even try to "get rid of" the Second Amendment any more, they just ignore it as if it never existed, refuse to acknowledge it.

I'm at the point of just waiting for them, loaded rifle in hand, to come get 'em. Don't even care if I die, which is the most likely outcome - who wants to live in a totalitarian world anyhow? It's just a matter of how many I can take with me at this point.

The 2d Amendment acknowledges our inalienable rights.  It doesn't give us those rights.

(08-13-2020, 05:09 PM)Ninurta Wrote: I'm at the point of just waiting for them, loaded rifle in hand, to come get 'em. Don't even care if I die, which is the most likely outcome - who wants to live in a totalitarian world anyhow? It's just a matter of how many I can take with me at this point.

Cops can hardly imagine what it would be like to try and aggress three or four competent marksmen moving through the woods.  Sit back 6-800 meters off a runway and poke holes in jet engines.  Shoot down the surrounding power lines and transformers.  You should'a seen what it was like in the Middle East taking on a hundred dudes up in the hills armed with AKs and RPGs.  Only thing that'd really put a hurting' on 'em was jets or artillery.

My point being ... you could go a long long time ... if you could eat everyday.
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Joe Biden picks Vice Presidential running mate - Kamala Harris - by Snarl - 08-14-2020, 02:05 AM