Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Joe Biden picks Vice Presidential running mate - Kamala Harris
(08-13-2020, 02:46 AM)beez Wrote: Harris said that if she was president. . . . well here are her own words. . . . 

Quote:]Upon being elected, I will give the United States Congress 100 days to get their act together and have the courage to pass  reasonable gun safety laws  and if they fail to do it, then I will take executive action and specifically what I would do is put in a requirement for anyone who sells more than five guns a year, they are required to do background checks when they sell those guns," she said Monday. "I will require for any gun dealer that breaks the law, the ATF take their license."

That's a whole lot of words from Harris saying nothing at all. Dealers already have to do background checks, and the ATF already pulls their license for breaking the law. What she is saying there is, in effect, "I will continue business as usual". What is worrisome is whether or not she even knows that is already the law... or maybe what she is hiding by NOT saying it...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Joe Biden picks Vice Presidential running mate - Kamala Harris - by Ninurta - 08-13-2020, 05:19 PM