Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Joe Biden picks Vice Presidential running mate - Kamala Harris
(08-13-2020, 02:37 AM)ChiefD Wrote: I also see posts by people who think she and all the other democrats are going to take away people’s guns. Many conservatives thought the same of Obama. Did Obama take away your guns? Nope. And Biden is not gonna take your guns either. Congress cannot just say they’re getting rid of the second amendment. Not gonna happen. 

I don't "think" that, I know it. I live in Virginia, and have watched them try first hand, under Northam and the Northern VA Marxists. They don't even try to "get rid of" the Second Amendment any more, they just ignore it as if it never existed, refuse to acknowledge it. Obama did try, after Newtown. Trump did better than try - he actually got a chip out of the 2A. I'm not sure where anyone sees that he did anything to "protect" it. Talk is just that - talk. Doing is something else altogether. Trump talks support of the 2A, but what he has done is otherwise.

It's gotten so bad here that I ain't even activist against their efforts any more. I'm at the point of just waiting for them, loaded rifle in hand, to come get 'em. Don't even care if I die, which is the most likely outcome - who wants to live in a totalitarian world anyhow? It's just a matter of how many I can take with me at this point.

As far as saying "vile things" about Horizontal Harris, well, if she hadn't slept her way into political power, they wouldn't have that hook to hang their hat on. Ask Willie Brown how she got where she is today.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Joe Biden picks Vice Presidential running mate - Kamala Harris - by Ninurta - 08-13-2020, 05:09 PM