Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Joe Biden picks Vice Presidential running mate - Kamala Harris
(08-12-2020, 07:07 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: He may not be the most polished politician, but he is for the people, not the establishment, and I like that. If anyone says otherwise, you are only watching CNN and MSNBC AKA: Fake News!

People should look past how Trump acts, and look at what he's done, and is still promising to do for our country.

We need four more years to finish draining the swamp in D.C.

I am not for one second trying to influence what you believe or who you vote for. I have family and friends on both sides. I lost faith in both sides years ago, and have lost the ability to vote in the primaries, so all I can do at this point is sit in the corner and observe. As an Independent I am not bond to party loyalty. I see them as the two sides of the same coin. I don't see any of them as servants of the people.

I will be fair and admit that it doesn't matter who the President is, he/she is not going to be able to please all of the people, all the time. My beef with the way the system is set up is that it is not designed to please the people, even half the time. It is designed to please the people in power and the rest of us get the crumbs.

I apologize for posting when I will likely not fully be participating in the thread. The only reason I am responding at all is because of your last comment.

I don't see what you see in Trump. Even the things you listed as his accomplishments, I don't see them with the same set of eyes that you do. It is not because I watch any of the news outlets you listed. I watch the local news because I don't do Facebook and it is the only way for me to halfway keep up with what is going on in the area. I see Trump when he has his press conferences. I don't watch the endless videos demonizing him nor do I watch the ones that praise him.

I too make my decision about him based on what I see and hear, as it comes directly from him. I still don't see what you see.

But I like you anyway.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Joe Biden picks Vice Presidential running mate - Kamala Harris - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 08-12-2020, 07:47 PM