Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trump to Suspend Payroll Tax Until End of 2020
(08-09-2020, 07:51 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(08-09-2020, 04:47 AM)Snarl Wrote:
(08-08-2020, 03:38 PM)xuenchen Wrote: Not quite "official" yet, but Trump says he can use Executive Orders to extend some current relief and make some new relief policies without Congress.

A new one is to suspend payroll taxes !!

Looks like he got busy and carried through this afternoon.  Some BS about $100K.  I'm not gonna look myself, because I won't be affected.

But ... doesn't mean I'm not impressed.

I may be affected. I was getting the 600 a week, but the last payment was for the week ending 6/6 (premature - the state cut me off from Federal payments so they could hide some of the money in their own coffers), because the state decided it needed to keep,some of that. So my last "pay day" was 6/6, should have been 7/25. State of VA kept 6 WEEKS of MY Federal money for their God-damned selves.

Fuckin' thieves. And they have the gall to think they can come after MY guns with impunity! Come on, ya thievin' bastards - "come take them" - Molon Labe!

I'm good with 400 a week, if Trump can actually make good on it. before the COVID, it was just 284  a week. 400 a week is still good to me.

I hope your get it, every little bits help.
Damn Democrats are holding it up.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump to Suspend Payroll Tax Until End of 2020 - by guohua - 08-09-2020, 07:59 AM