Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The violent riots will continue unless Biden is elected
(08-08-2020, 07:06 AM)guohua Wrote:
(08-08-2020, 06:52 AM)Snarl Wrote:
(08-08-2020, 06:19 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(08-08-2020, 05:58 AM)Snarl Wrote: Did you see the thing with the Cubans being shaken down by the Blacks?

I didn't. Where would I go to see it?

Quote:The Louisville Courier-Journal reported that business owners in the area received letters from protesters that included a list of demands to improve diversity in the community and in the workplace. The paper cited a press release that said the letter was delivered by protesters who told Martinez to put it on his front door so “your business is not f***ed with.”

The paper reported that some of the demands laid out in the letter included a minimum of 23 percent of the staff being Black and buying at least 23 percent of their goods from Black-owned retailers, to name a few.

One Source

Steps outside, *Excuse me, Mr/Mrs Atifa person, please step closer I have something for you*
                      [Image: rBIP6r.gif] Kiss My Ass!  minusculemooning

23%? Where do they get THAT figure? last time I checked, the black population of the US was only 13%!

Either way, Martinez just needs to import a couple shooters from the Cuban community in Miami and post them to the rooftop. All bullshit stops after the first couple of shots.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: The violent riots will continue unless Biden is elected - by Ninurta - 08-08-2020, 11:38 PM