Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
I ran over our Dog Part V. "Off with her leg and back home"
(08-08-2020, 01:49 AM)guohua Wrote:
(08-07-2020, 11:39 PM)ChiefD Wrote: First of all, I was trying to do five stars on the thread rating, but I have fumble fingers, and I accidentally hit three and it wouldn’t let me change it. So sorry mate. It really is a five star thread. Maybe someone could fix this?

Second, I’m so glad to hear the operation is done and Girlie will be on the road to recovery. It sounds like your awesome cat will keep an eye on her and nurture her, as will the other dogs. You know, like siblings. They may fuss and fight, but when one is down, they are all there for that one. Love the pics. Am choked up and crying happy tears at this. Thanks for updating all of us, much love and respect.

I went up to the right side and could give him another star, now he has 4 stars.

Thank you guohua.  That's very kind of you.  I'll give girlie a hug for that.

My regards,

Bally.

P.S. 'Truey' went off to work with a load of wood for a 'girls' night out and will return tomorrow evening.  I'm cooking a Laksa seafood combo today if I ain't pissed.  Glad I have my youngest son at home.  He's a good food preparer and stirrer.

I'll get him to post some pics for me and share them perhaps in the 'cooking' forum.  Love my Laksa and my Sea food.  See/sea food and I eat it.  Hitting the 'scotch' presently.  No wood cutting today.  Taking a day off to enjoy time.

Regards,

Bally. :)

Messages In This Thread
RE: I ran over our Dog Part V. "Off with her leg and back home" - by Bally002 - 08-08-2020, 02:37 AM