Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Looking For Recipes For Dragon Fruit
(08-03-2020, 04:39 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: My neighbor just dropped off over twenty dragon fruit to my house.

I have only eaten it as a novelty treat and have never had this many before. The fruit is supposed to be very healthy for you. It is barely on the sweet side of the spectrum, but I just don't see myself eating twenty fresh from the cactus dragon fruit before they become over ripe.

I have found some recipes online, I am looking for some tried and true recipes.

I am going to try the smoothie route after I make it to the store to get some complimentary fruits, so smoothie recipes are also welcome.

Thanks in advance.
NSB4D

Hi mate,

Some months ago,  (before border closures) my daughter, her hubby and our new grandson flew from South Australia to a location in Queensland and rented a large apartment.  Reason was a wedding.  Anyway, "True Love' and I were the baby sitters while they went to the reception.

Next morning we went to a promenade on the beach front for breakfast.  I chose a meal of dragon fruit, tasty white yogurt and Chia seeds.

Very tasty.  Simple brekky dish but I can recommend it. Yum.

Kind regards,

Bally

Edit, lol, I see 'Daphne' beat me to it. Should have read previous recipes.:)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looking For Recipes For Dragon Fruit - by DaphneApollo - 08-03-2020, 05:16 PM
RE: Looking For Recipes For Dragon Fruit - by DaphneApollo - 08-03-2020, 11:44 PM
RE: Looking For Recipes For Dragon Fruit - by Bally002 - 08-04-2020, 12:50 AM