Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
10,800 Assault Weapons Parts Seized
(08-03-2020, 03:02 PM)F2d5thCav Wrote: Plain weird that a country like the USA is suddenly out of guns and ammo to purchase.  Did the average Joes really get that spooked, or is someone arming invisible armies?

Cheers

I think it's both.

Lots of Joes are spooked, and that is playing itself out in panic purchases of firearms and ammo that they have no idea how to use. Many are first time gun buyers, and former anti-gun advocates. My, THOSE tables sure turned on them!

The equivalent of private armies are also arming up and brushing up on their training. There is trouble in the wind, and if anyone gets hurt, no one wants to be the LAST one hurt! The conversion parts seized are an indicator of the arming-up... and, if you'll recall, when that private enclave in Seattle was up and running, there was video of the warlord of it handing out AR-15's from his trunk. Those guns came from somewhere, and they ain't cheap, so someone is bankrolling it and running supply.

Years ago, I had an uncle make the flat out statement to me that "there were enough arms and ammunition in private hidden stocks in NC to outfit a few small armies". He wasn't wrong. When I was in Greensboro, the GPD dug up an entire buried school bus filled with arms and ammo on a tip. They kept it quiet, so as not to engender a panic, but I know for fact that it happened, and never hit the news.

There is more warlike shit out there hidden away than you could possibly conceive of, and more is getting smuggled in every day.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
10,800 Assault Weapons Parts Seized - by Snarl - 08-03-2020, 02:56 PM
RE: 10,800 Assault Weapons Parts Seized - by Ninurta - 08-03-2020, 10:01 PM
RE: 10,800 Assault Weapons Parts Seized - by drussell41 - 09-12-2020, 06:53 AM