Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
10,800 Assault Weapons Parts Seized
(08-03-2020, 02:56 PM)Snarl Wrote: To me, it is unbelievable there are all of a sudden that many gun enthusiasts who've just taken up the hobby of making their own ammunition.  But ... you can't buy any kind of common pre-made ammunition ... so, maybe that's it.  I can't buy two kegs of powder (limit one per household ATM).  And I'm having no luck buying bullets (the little piece that flies through the air) in bulk quantities.  Fortunately, short the powder, I am fairly well stocked.

i think that ever since the michael brown / fergusion missouri, 2016 elections, and all the other little things like walmart not selling certian calibers, DHS buying up all the ammo, and as you say more people buying weapons and if they can't get the rounds in the store, you got to do something.

plus if you go to the gun dealer sites, you see limits put on lots of high demand caliber ammo, and on weapons. then you got your gun broker sites where individuals think their sitting on a gold mine and want outrageous prices for cheap bullshit ammo and weapons that in the past you could buy five for what they are selling one for now.

kinda like old rusty muscle cars, people want thousands of dollars for ones you can see the road through the floor boards. and some dumb asses some are actually pay what their asking instead of waiting or searching for a better deal.

over time it's just got to this point. and i do believe it's only gonna get worse.

Messages In This Thread
10,800 Assault Weapons Parts Seized - by Snarl - 08-03-2020, 02:56 PM
RE: 10,800 Assault Weapons Parts Seized - by drussell41 - 09-12-2020, 06:53 AM
RE: 10,800 Assault Weapons Parts Seized - by hounddoghowlie - 08-03-2020, 06:59 PM