Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
10,800 Assault Weapons Parts Seized
(08-03-2020, 03:34 PM)ABNARTY Wrote: The CCP aspect: Does not surprise me. It's actually a very cheap way cause a lot of havoc. $130,000 on the world stage for weapons is peanuts. Individual missiles cost more. 

The reloading shortages: With all the new gun buyers out there, they are buying ammo too. Unfortunately they have no clue what something "should" cost. I was reading Magtech and Remington (among other manufacturers) are not going to increase productivity currently. They are at three shifts a day. The military and government contracts are not going away. That is where most if not all the supply is going. 

Not to mention hits to the economy elsewhere. Companies producing materials needed to make the reloading components are having a hard go if it. This just adds to the problems. 

One thing I learned too late is shooting is not a cheap hobby  tinylaughing

Between the seeds they sent which could be their attempt at ecological warfare, and this I am not convinced that BLM and Antifa are Chinese creations. 

The local controllers, of course, are the democrats in congress and rioting city politicians. 

Can't wait for the traitor purge.

Messages In This Thread
10,800 Assault Weapons Parts Seized - by Snarl - 08-03-2020, 02:56 PM
RE: 10,800 Assault Weapons Parts Seized - by drussell41 - 09-12-2020, 06:53 AM
RE: 10,800 Assault Weapons Parts Seized - by projectvxn - 08-03-2020, 03:41 PM