Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
10,800 Assault Weapons Parts Seized
The CCP shipped about $130K worth of parts that would convert 10,000 AR-15s and AKs into fully automatic weapons.

This is the same type of destabilization technique used to create havoc in countries all over the world.  Supply enough people with the equipment to foment anarchy ... and that's the crop you'll be serving for dinner.  In what month does the Harvest Moon rise?

I do a lot of shopping on-line related to my shooting hobby.  If you think the shelves ran bare of toilet paper and that was remarkable, consider that you're unable to buy a multi-thousand dollar press (a bullet maker) without an 8 week delay (due to backorders).  When I get going full-swing on my older model, I can fabricate a good 600 rounds every hour and I go 5 hours on any given type of round.  I'm slow though.  Some people can get upwards of a thousand rounds/hr.

To me, it is unbelievable there are all of a sudden that many gun enthusiasts who've just taken up the hobby of making their own ammunition.  But ... you can't buy any kind of common pre-made ammunition ... so, maybe that's it.  I can't buy two kegs of powder (limit one per household ATM).  And I'm having no luck buying bullets (the little piece that flies through the air) in bulk quantities.  Fortunately, short the powder, I am fairly well stocked.
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!

Messages In This Thread
10,800 Assault Weapons Parts Seized - by Snarl - 08-03-2020, 02:56 PM
RE: 10,800 Assault Weapons Parts Seized - by drussell41 - 09-12-2020, 06:53 AM