Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 5 Average
It was only a few. . . . . .
(08-03-2020, 02:32 PM)Snarl Wrote:
Quote:Which is why, when forced to take up violence, these Men Who Wanted To Be Left Alone, fight with unholy vengeance against those who murdered their former lives.  They fight with raw hate, and a drive that cannot be fathomed by those who are merely play-acting at politics and terror.  True terror will arrive at the Left's door, and they will cry, scream, and beg for mercy … but, it will fall upon deaf ears.

Do ya wonder why the elites are buying properties down in New Zealand?

Because the elite want to be entertained as we do their dirty work for them. We seem to have very short memories or we have no ability to really learn from our mistakes.

Why do we let it get to the point where our only excuse is, I was "forced to take up violence, and to fight with unholy vengeance against those who murdered our former lives"?

If we value our way of life so much, why do we not stop it from reaching the point where the solutions are restricted and controlled by others. The men that want to be left alone are being unrealistic when they live on a planet with billions of people. The best the men that want to be left alone can hope for, is a brief time in isolation, but the world will continue to go on, and will eventually catch up with them. I am sure killing a few people before you are dragged back into a world that you tried to hide from, before you die yourself, has no benefit and provides no solace.

If the men that want to be left alone do nothing, they will be always living at the discretion of those they want to turn their back on, which is never a wise move.

As for:
Quote:They fight with raw hate, and a drive that cannot be fathomed by those who are merely play-acting at politics and terror.  True terror will arrive at the Left's door, and they will cry, scream, and beg for mercy … but, it will fall upon deaf ears.

If they used their raw hate and drive to stop the destruction of the life they so cherish, maybe they will be spared being reduced to animalistic behavior, in grief of what they did nothing to actually protect.

I am not saying I would not fight to the death to protect those that I love, but I am more into prevention. I have found it very unsatisfying and usually very costly to show up to try to put out the fire, after the house has been reduced to ashes.

My personal opinion.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
It was only a few. . . . . . - by beez - 08-02-2020, 05:24 PM
RE: It was only a few. . . . . . - by Snarl - 08-03-2020, 02:32 PM
RE: It was only a few. . . . . . - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 08-03-2020, 03:38 PM
RE: It was only a few. . . . . . - by Ninurta - 08-04-2020, 04:46 AM
RE: It was only a few. . . . . . - by Antisthenes - 08-04-2020, 05:34 PM
RE: It was only a few. . . . . . - by Antisthenes - 08-04-2020, 06:15 PM
RE: It was only a few. . . . . . - by xuenchen - 08-02-2020, 08:48 PM
RE: It was only a few. . . . . . - by Antisthenes - 08-02-2020, 09:03 PM
RE: It was only a few. . . . . . - by beez - 08-02-2020, 09:10 PM