Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Mask - Good or Evil? No, not the movie.
(07-30-2020, 11:47 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: @"Grace", that's ridiculous!  I'd tell you to write your governor, but he's a democrat, so I doubt it would do any good.

As for Walmart, I read yesterday that they walked back on the mask thing. No one was shopping there.  I don't know if that was just here where I live, or country wide.

Good luck to you. Hopefully this farce will be over soon.

Writing the governor will not help. Not because he's a Democrat, but because he has already done everything he CAN do - he's the one that put the exemption into an Executive Order. But, as pointed out above, private concerns can make their own rules in the matter, EO's be damned.

Concerning Walmart, I read where they had walked back on their mask restrictions, but when Number One Son went to the local Wally World this morning, he said they had someone at the door enforcing the mask rule and handing out masks to folks who didn't bring one.

So, I dunno. Maybe getting back to living solely off the land and dropping out of Society and off the grid entirely is the only answer.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Mask - Good or Evil? No, not the movie. - by Wallfire - 07-30-2020, 06:07 PM
RE: The Mask - Good or Evil? No, not the movie. - by Wallfire - 07-31-2020, 09:48 AM
RE: The Mask - Good or Evil? No, not the movie. - by Wallfire - 08-01-2020, 09:14 AM
RE: The Mask - Good or Evil? No, not the movie. - by Ninurta - 07-31-2020, 12:13 AM