Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ongoing puberty suppression should be an available treatment option for non-binary ad
@"Freija"  or Dear Elisabeth

Quote:Having heard these things for several years over there, I was honestly expecting and prepared for more of the same here considering the conservative slant of this board but if it matters, I myself am highly critical of the “transgender movement”, activism and rhetoric feeling it detrimental to those genuinely transsexual and especially so for those truly and innately trans as children like I was.

Yes. many, many of the members here are Conservative or Right Leaning in their thinking, BUT and I Say But because, most here are mature level thinking Adults with LGBT family members or know people that have had a bad time in their life because of abuse.

One of My husbands two Niece's is a Lesbian who was pressure by her pears to date and be normal, she became pregnant and had her baby 22 years ago and many of her Girlfriends/Lovers would denim and leave her for keeping her child from a man she didn't marry.
It is weird but her daughter my husband Great Niece Happy Young Adult.

I think maybe the Very Strict Religious Right & Left are the Hypocrites most of the time with sexual issues.
I can tell you this, My husband's mother disowned the above mentioned niece because she was taught that that was a Sin in the Bible, she was of the Pentecostal religion and my husband's father will still married to his mother, Love that Niece more than anything and he was also part of the Pentecostal religion, My husband left the Church at a young age.

I'm sure there are questions to be asked, So Thank You for wanting to share.
I'll say it again, You Have My Utmost respect.
Love
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ongoing puberty suppression should be an available treatment option for non-binary ad - by guohua - 08-04-2020, 04:18 AM