Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ongoing puberty suppression should be an available treatment option for non-binary ad
(07-29-2020, 01:07 AM)guohua Wrote: @"Moonmagic"  and  @"Bally002" 
My husband was telling me about these Ladyboys when he took R&R during the Vietnam war.
He said they were very nice but forceful.  
But he said you could ask them if they are a boy or girl and they were honest.

My point of showing these pictures in this thread was that for young men in America and other countries this could be a way to get their Freak-On with a Sugar Daddy who likes to Cock Fight and they could be well off financially, just think of all the Freaks in Hollywood and the Music Industry.

Start taking these meds early and lose your muscles and grow tits shave your legs,,,, the world is Weird!

Yeah, I wouldn't go there, not for me! Others can do as they please.

I'm 34, and I haven't even fully figured myself out yet to be honest, so I don't know how the hell a child can be in control of, and be allowed to change themselves on a level like that? Sure when they are legal adults, I believe we should all be able to do as we please, it's nobody else's business, but children? no!

EDIT .. To add, when I say I haven't figured myself out, I mean as a person/Human because we are always growing and evolving. Not sexually or my gender, I'm a Man, I like Women *clubs a rock*
I was born with a Thorn in my Soul, sometimes it hurts.

Nature gave us one tongue and two ears so we could hear twice as much as we speak.

- Epictetus

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ongoing puberty suppression should be an available treatment option for non-binary ad - by Moonmagic - 07-29-2020, 01:19 AM