Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ongoing puberty suppression should be an available treatment option for non-binary ad
(07-28-2020, 10:45 PM)guohua Wrote: I suppose they could after the age of 18 select to take Puberty Suppressions and go to the philippines and other countries and become a ladyboy.
[Image: _Lf8oVzk-Hgo_zldY6IN7lCMCbNEdiDO9FpmZMwY...eLTMXLQrik][Image: 2f1a9b4d93ae2fa4c398a9b956551e79--transe...ppines.jpg] Filipino Ladyboys[Image: meet-filipina-ladyboys-online-dating-tra...ppines.jpg] Yes that is a male or use to be. I think @"727Sky"  can vouch for Ladyboy in his area of the World.

I guess there would be reasons for a gay male to start taking those meds for money reasons.

But it is Highly Unethical for a Doctor to subscribe these meds to someone under 18 years of age and then not without a mental evaluation JMHO.

"Lady boys" is an interesting term.  They were known by another term when I was a silly sailor many years ago.  

Not being mean, as they were very pretty and it was at times very hard to tell them apart from the real 'ladies'. (early 70's)

They were polite also but I was taught to look for the adam's apple hence that was the first things I looked at whenever approached by any ladies.  Once detected I'd politely excuse myself.

Sigh.

Kind regards,

Bally.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ongoing puberty suppression should be an available treatment option for non-binary ad - by Bally002 - 07-29-2020, 12:12 AM