Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ongoing puberty suppression should be an available treatment option for non-binary ad
I... just... can't...

But I'm going to anyhow.

I think the entire subject is a minefield of "ethical concerns". People are simply overcomplicating life in general, and humanity in particular, by synthesizing an ever growing number of "genders" not found in biology. Isn't life difficult and complicated enough already without all this "gender dysphoria" lunacy necessitating the manufacture of entire new genders for feelz? 

Furthermore, the notion that it is even possible to become an adult when one has not even gone through puberty yet is... I'll call it "alien", mostly because I can't think of any word at all that would plumb the depths of the illogic in that notion.

I'm glad I'm old now. I'd absolutely hate to have to endure yet another entire life on this rockball as it spirals down into the abyss of insanity it is heading for. Crap like this is probably why I'm not afraid to die. The alternative is living through perpetuated stupidity, and I'm not down for that.

Life used to be serious business. Now, it's more like an episode of "The Twilight Zone".

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ongoing puberty suppression should be an available treatment option for non-binary ad - by Ninurta - 07-28-2020, 05:38 PM