Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ongoing puberty suppression should be an available treatment option for non-binary ad
(07-28-2020, 01:21 PM)Wallfire Wrote: Strange thing I was involved in a discussion about why so many young girls are rejecting women hood. One reason given was that so many men from ME and African countries have been let in and given free hands to continue raping and oppressing women and children that the young girls no longer feel safe anywhere. The governments dont protect them nor can the police, so the young girls see only a future of rape oppression and been used for sex. Not something any one wants to look forward to.

I agree with you that very few, if any, wants to be oppressed, raped, or abused. From my experiences working with victims of abuse and asexual assault, girls and boys that are transgender are frequent targets for rape and abuse. I can see how someone would make a logical conclusion based on what they think makes sense, but in this case it is a logical fallacy. I am not saying you won't find a single person that says they are transgender because they don't feel safe and are afraid of being oppressed or raped, but I do believe the number that say that, will be few.

If you speak with children that are willing to talk about their sexuality, in a safe nonthreatening environment, you may be surprised at the answers you will get. I think you would be surprised at the huge variety of answers, because each child is an individual, and can't be lumped together as a single collective. I think the answer that may be closer to the truth is one that very few are willing to consider.

I think religion and social norms, play a greater role in how children view their sexuality than fear, in my opinion. I am not ragging on anyone's religion, though I despise religion and I think a lot of evil is done when it is used as a tool. I believe in God and I love my fellowman, but in many cases the religion of today is something I try to avoid, even talking about.

And for the record, I never ask any of my patients "why". My responsibilities to them makes it important for them to tell me what is, not why it is. So any information outside of what is or what happened, is volunteered information. I know this subject can be very confusing for some. I do not want to come off as an expert, I am not. I am just sharing my experiences, and they may be very different from the experiences of others.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ongoing puberty suppression should be an available treatment option for non-binary ad - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 07-28-2020, 04:47 PM