Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ongoing puberty suppression should be an available treatment option for non-binary ad
(07-28-2020, 09:10 AM)Freija Wrote: I’m sure some would find my opinion about this to be offensive as well so for now, I’ll just throw a few other things out there for the sake of discussion.

Well ... I ain't skeered ... LOL

People are making too much of an issue with 'all this crap' lately.  It hasn't been this much of an issue for thousands and thousands of years ... so, why all of a sudden?

I haven't given a Lot of thought to all of these things.  I won't either.

I think guys took a little girl's chastity way too seriously ... with false shock and drama (from both genders) ... when their post-pubescent daughters started humpin'.  That's how you wind up with 30YO grandmothers running around (and around here it seems to be relatively common).

What I notice is this: There don't seem to be any extreme health concerns with grandma, daughter or granddaughter.  I don't see the autism incidence that I do in womenz who wait into their 30s to start makin' babies.

Where's @"rickymouse"? I'd like to know what he thinks.

As far as the ability for people to make informed and 'wise' decisions: Maybe we ought'a stop and think about that before spouting off.  We both know how old we are, @"Freija" , and I freely admit I _don't_ have the wisdom to make such calls.  Do you think _any_ child does?

[Image: My-Mom-s-Gonna-Kill-Me.jpg]
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ongoing puberty suppression should be an available treatment option for non-binary ad - by Snarl - 07-28-2020, 01:44 PM