Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ongoing puberty suppression should be an available treatment option for non-binary ad
(07-28-2020, 06:20 AM)Freija Wrote: I'm curious about your motivation for posting this, particularly without comment or an opinion.
I would think, @"kdog"  was looking for someone else to comment, simply because he has no idea what to say, like me, I would hate to offend someone with what I thought about this.

I personally think most young people don't Know WTF is going on because they are following a trend of types, they want to feel different or like they belong to a victimize group so they can whine and cry about not being Loved or Appreciated or Understood.

I personally think their Asses Need To be Drafted into a Military Service and taught responsibility and discipline and some self worth. 
But I don't want to make people here feel uneasy by me giving my opinion which is normally not with the current trend and kind of harsh.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ongoing puberty suppression should be an available treatment option for non-binary ad - by guohua - 07-28-2020, 07:17 AM