Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The U.K. flushes an agent
Quote:FORMER Bank of England Governor Mark Carney has quit Britain and returned to his native Canada after seven years

Good riddance.  Carney is another globalist agent with no loyalty to ANY country.  To wit,

Quote:Mr Carney, who holds Canadian, British and Irish citizenship

So now the question is, who the Hell in the British government thought it was a good idea to entrust a key financial position to a man without a country like Carney ?  After all, with three passports, he could hardly be expected to be perfectly loyal to the U.K.  Of all the talented people in the U.K., not ONE was qualified to be the Bank of England Governor ?   The amazing thing about the horseshit of these globalists is that no one raises a stink about how perfectly absurd these maneuvers are.

Quote:Since stepping down Mr Carney has taken a role as UN special envoy for climate action and finance

Let me guess.  He knows NOTHING about the climate. minusculebonker 

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/131119...-hampstead

How depressing the news can be.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

Quote:The amazing thing about the horseshit of these globalists is that no one raises a stink about how perfectly absurd these maneuvers are.

No one raises a stink because they are part of the globalist plan.

Reminds me of all the backhanded things Obummer did while he was in office.
I wasn't really into politics at the time, but even I saw that he was leading us in the wrong direction, but no one was saying anything because it meant they would lose their job, or even worst, be a target for the "hit squad".

Glad I wasn't the only one who noticed. That's why President Trump won the election.