Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Teen Boys FORCED To Take Female Hormones As "Experiment" By LA Government According T
Saw/read it on the internet so it must be true, right?

Without more evidence or corroborating sources, I ain't buying it due to my extensive knowledge of the treatment of trans people and even if partly true, the prescribing doctor is a complete idiot.

Estrogen alone, even if administered in high doses over a significant period of time (6 to 12 months) is not generally effective at reducing testosterone without the addition of anti-androgens such as Spironolactone or Cyproterone Acetate or a GNrH agonist (anti-gonadotropin) such as  Leuprorelin/Lupron commonly referred to as puberty blockers.

Transgender people undergoing medical transition take both estrogen and an anti-androgen daily. Most don’t notice the beginning of any physical changes until six to eight weeks. 13 doses of estrogen in a healthy 16-year old boy isn’t going to do a heck of a lot and any such resultant gynecomastia is likely to be extremely minimal and is often reabsorbed by the body once the estrogen is discontinued and normal male hormone levels resume. Significant breast development in MtF trans people takes 1 to 3 years and in the majority of cases, rarely results in more than an A or AA cup size, however, these effects can be more noticeable in young people but not in a kid that is determined to have high testosterone levels in the first place.

I won’t even get into “ODD” (oppositional defiant disorder) because it’s a crock of shit dreamed up to give a name to kids that act out and misbehave so they can be treated with pharmaceuticals.
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Teen Boys FORCED To Take Female Hormones As "Experiment" By LA Government According T - by Freija - 07-17-2020, 12:36 AM