Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Today, First Federal Execution in 17 Years
(07-14-2020, 11:14 PM)guohua Wrote:
(07-14-2020, 10:30 PM)Freija Wrote:
(07-14-2020, 08:59 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: ...They need to appoint more judges so we can speed this process up, or re-write the laws, or something.

Jeez! I thought y'all were against big government and authoritarianism? More judges and laws seems contradictory?

You are right.
I think what we need is less time with endless appeals and with assurance of real evidence (DNA) or Witnesses or Recordings then Execute in a timely manner.

Again, not to upset anyone with a family member on death row, JMHO

Yes, exactly @"guohua".  DNA and witnesses. If that is produced the first time around I see no reason to prolong things. Maybe ONE appeal, just in case something was staged and it can be proven. If it can't, let's get this over with.

@"Freija" I'm not FOR big government, I just want the process to move faster so my money isn't wasted on feeding and housing some child molester, or murderer for the next 17 years. Just look how many are probably on death row that the tax payer is having to pay to keep up. Why should MY money be used for that?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Today, First Federal Execution in 17 Years - by Mystic Wanderer - 07-15-2020, 12:24 AM