Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What do Wayfair, Amazon, Walmart, and Others Have in Common?
(07-11-2020, 04:27 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(07-11-2020, 04:01 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Even if this is a hoax, I find it suspicious how fast MSM and Snopes (of all things) came out to defend/cover this up.
And I also find it "convenient" that all these stores remained open during the lock down while all the small mom/pop shoppes had to close.  

I am with you. Something about this thing seems off. Way off, and it should not be swept under the carpet.

If it was my company, I would not spare any expense to find out what the hell was going on. Could it be that someone hijacked the site for illicit deeds, then I sure as hell would want to know that. A disgruntle employee or a competitor that wanted to bring down the company, I definitely would want to know.

Has the FBI and or CIA looked into this. The cavalier way they dismiss such a egregious and vile claim, for me in itself seems off.

White Hat said on his show last night that he's sending all this information to his "friend". He works pretty high up in the government.

That link I posted in page one that goes to an article that shows a lot of this has some text messages from employees talking about this. They have been suspicious for a long time about how heavy the boxes were. One of them said they opened the box one time and there were several children inside. Of course, all we have is his word right now.

ETA: I went back to grab it for you.  I see "they" have already taken down White Hat's video from last night. Typical!!!

Go through and look closely at everything in this article:  https://todaysfive.com/wayfair-child-tra...ng-online/

Messages In This Thread
RE: What do Wayfair, Amazon, Walmart, and Others Have in Common? - by Mystic Wanderer - 07-11-2020, 04:56 PM