Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Whistleblower: New Epstein Tapes Show...
Quote:Early Tuesday morning, a whistleblower who allegedly works in the federal circuit revealed a Supreme Court justice was seen in various “Epstein tapes” that were recently recovered by investigators:

If you have paid attention to the behavior of some of the Supreme Court Justice members lately, I think you can guess who the whistle-blower is naming.

Quote:“The shocking part is the canary is telling the feds a certain nation state has been blackmailing this gentleman since prior to his nomination to SCOTUS.

“What does this mean? This justice was hand picked at the highest levels specifically because he was being controlled via blackmail. A sheep in wolf’s clothing appearing to be which he is not.
“Cat is out of the bag… or I should say almost.”

Umm... let me think. minusculethinking 

Quote:The “canary” the whistleblower is referring to may very well be Jeffrey Epstein’s former madam, Ghislaine Maxwell.
The “nation state” that has been blackmailing the justice was later confirmed to be “one of the 5 eyes”:
Quote:“…It’s not Israel. It’s not even Russia/China. One of the 5 eyes.”

After being prodded by readers to disclose the exact country, the whistleblower stated the following:

Quote:“I don’t know which country, but UK was in bed with our deep state intelligence agencies trying to dig up dirt on Trump. I don’t think that is even questioned anymore. Outside of my area of specific knowledge though.”

Also, since it was mentioned that the justice is a male (e.g. “gentleman”), some have speculated how it might be the Chief Justice.

Could it be John Roberts?  tinybighuh

His name DOES appear in Epstein's "little black book" after-all. 

[Image: Jeffrey-Epstein-Little-Black-Book-John-Roberts.jpg]

[Image: Daily-Mail-Jeffrey-Epstein-Passenger-John-Roberts-2.jpg]

Quote:The whistleblower continued:

“Here is the best part. The SCOTUS justice on the tapes – it is being rumored in the federal court community – has sat down with the FBI to roll on a previous president AND wife in an effort to keep his position, or more likely, be allowed to gracefully retire before the next SCOTUS term.

Is he talking about Bill and Killary?  Oh, please, please, let it be them!   :smallimpatient:
Will this judge stick around after this has come to light?

Quote:“If I were going to predict the future we are going to see a resignation in about 2-3 weeks as the last of the SCOTUS cases for this term are just about done.”

We should know soon who it is.

Whistleblower: New Epstein Tapes Show Top Supreme Court Justice Being Blackmailed
tinywhat

This is juicy!

Almost too good to be true, I am going to keep my fingers crossed!
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
Wowsers.

Nice tidbit, @"Mystic Wanderer" !

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

Things are getting interesting, I can't imagine the former president AND first lady being anyone other than the Clintons.
[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]
This is a great thread. 

I've seen recent articles stating that Alito is planning to retire soon...but I'd love to see Roberts go down.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Re: 'John Roberts' on flight manifest...
One of Epstein's girls is a woman named 'Virginia ROBERTS'...she flew extensively on Epstein's plane.

The following references specific trips VIRGINIA Roberts took.
"In 2010 the plane with Roberts traveled from Palm Beach to Oakland, and the following year from Palm Beach to Teterboro."
--https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7350469/Bill-Gates-flew-Jeffrey-Epstein-Loliota-Express-2013-years-pedophile-prison-stay.html

The reference made in your OP implying "John Roberts" took those trips...is the same as the above source's stating "Virginia Roberts" took those specific trips.

Could 'minor' Virginia actually have signed on the manifest as JOHN Roberts?

(07-08-2020, 09:58 PM)IAMTAT Wrote: Re: 'John Roberts' on flight manifest...
One of Epstein's girls is a woman named 'Virginia ROBERTS'...she flew extensively on Epstein's plane.

The following references specific trips VIRGINIA Roberts took.
"In 2010 the plane with Roberts traveled from Palm Beach to Oakland, and the following year from Palm Beach to Teterboro."
--https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7350469/Bill-Gates-flew-Jeffrey-Epstein-Loliota-Express-2013-years-pedophile-prison-stay.html

The reference made in your OP implying "John Roberts" took those trips...is the same as the above source's stating "Virginia Roberts" took those specific trips.

Could 'minor' Virginia actually have signed on the manifest as JOHN Roberts?

She was aboard many of the flights with "important" men.  I don't know why she would have used his name.
I'm still trying to find another complete official copy of the Epstein Flt. log for Feb. 10, 2011...to see if the JOHN ROBERTS name is legit.

Hoping it is.

(07-08-2020, 06:24 PM)beez Wrote: tinywhat

This is juicy!

Where did you get the Rogue Cup Player avatar?
I want one!

(07-08-2020, 10:45 PM)IAMTAT Wrote:

This is juicy!

I want one!

I haven't the foggiest, I would ask Sol.
-Abraham Lincoln
(07-09-2020, 12:42 AM)beez Wrote:

This is juicy!

I want one!

didn't you win in the game, i think thats the badge that they came up with for winning. he had a thread on it.
(07-09-2020, 04:39 AM)hounddoghowlie Wrote:
(07-09-2020, 12:42 AM)beez Wrote:

This is juicy!

I want one!

didn't you win in the game, i think thats the badge that they came up with for winning. he had a thread on it.

I came in last, hence the "bronze" hue.

tinyok
-Abraham Lincoln
This article was linked to Q post #4589.  QMap.pub

Epstein was ‘Pinocchio’ with ‘Gepetto’ Ghislaine pulling the strings, accuser says

Quote:Ghislaine Maxwell was far worse than Jeffrey Epstein when it came to abusing young women and girls, according to their most outspoken accuser — in fact, she was “Gepetto” to his “Pinocchio.”

“She was pulling the strings,” Virginia Roberts Giuffre told “CBS This Morning” of Maxwell on Thursday, calling Maxwell the mastermind, and a “monster.”

“Ghislaine was much more conniving and smart than Epstein ever was,” Giuffre said.
“I know that woman. I’ve known her really well. Put it this way — Epstein was Pinocchio, and she was Gepetto.”
Giuffre had still more choice words for Maxwell.

“She is a monster. She’s worse than Epstein. She did things even worse than Epstein did. She was vicious. She was evil. And she’s a woman.”

Giuffre called Maxwell’s arrest two weeks ago, on charges that she recruited girls for Epstein, a moment that was “momentous” and “just surreal.”

“It’s one of those life moments that I’ll never forget.”

Stashing her cash? Maxwell pal on why she may have secret spouse

Also Thursday, it was revealed that Maxwell had secretly taken a husband in order to safeguard her fortune as prosecutors and lawsuit plaintiffs circled closer.

Maxwell’s claimed romantic connection to Epstein himself was also a sham, Christina Oxenberg, a cousin to the British royal family and a one-time pal of Maxwell, has said recently.

Giuffre has said in civil suits and interviews that she was “recruited” into Epstein’s revolving roster of young “slaves” by Maxwell when she was 16 years old.

She has accused Maxwell of ordering her to bed Prince Andrew three times when she was 17, a claim the prince has denied.

Maxwell remains held without bail at the Metropolitan Detention Center in Brooklyn.

So, it looks like we caught the "big fish"; even bigger than Jeffrey.

I'm just sitting with my popcorn watching all Hollyweird and high-up politicians have a meltdown worldwide.  tinybiggrin 

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia...f=1&nofb=1]