Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Maunder Minimum
Explanation: Awesome thread @"F2d5thCav" ;)

Personal Disclosure: I will just state this about ANY climate change .... man made or not! ...

@ ANYBODY AND EVERYBODY ...

DO NOT MAKE ME PAY TO FIX THE GODDAMNED WEATHER OK! OR I WILL TAX YOU SO FAR UP THE FUCKING WAHZOO IN RETURN THAT YOUR WALLET WILL CRY A FREAKING RIVER FOR BEING ETERNALLY EMPTY ... and thats just the fucking start ... DO YOU WANT A CLIMATE WAR???

BECAUSE I CAN GIVE YOU A CLIMATE WAR!

I WILL SIMPLY RELEASE BIOWARFARE CONTAGIONS ENMASS.

IF YOU THOUGHT COVID19 WAS TERRIBLE AND THE WORST VIRUS EVER THEN PLEASE JUST REMEMBER AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED IT WAS A FAILED VIRUS THAT I SIMPLE THREW OUT AND IT VECTORED FROM THERE.

WITH WHAT I KNOW NOW FROM THE WORLDS PEOPLE AND WORLDS GOVERNMENTS RESPONSE AND REACTIONS TO IT THE NEXT ONE WILL NOT BE SO BENIGN AND WILL LITERALLY TAKE OVER PEOPLES MINDS AND BRAINS AND FORCE THEM TO BE CONSERVATIVE AND MORE FEARFUL THAN UNDER COVID19.

I GOT THE IDEA FROM THIS SCIFI STORY OVER 25YRS OLD NOW ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beggars_Ride [SLEEPLESS TRILOGY BY NANCY KRESS]

Quote:Jennifer Sharifi visits legendary Russian scientist Serge Mikhailovich Strukov, whom she instructs to create a genemod virus that will hardwire agoraphobia, xenophobia and novelty anxiety into the brains of anyone it hits. Researchers have been looking for years for neuropharms that can evade the Cell Cleaner, which destroys any foreign substance in the body, including beneficial analgesics and recreational drugs. What Strukov has found is a virus that changes brain conditions, so that, while the delivering virus is foreign, the conditions it leaves behind are treated as native by the Cell Cleaner.

AND I SHALL CALL THOSE VIRUSES "SANCTUARY" because they shall force everybody to seek sanctuary both before , during and after infection!

After everybody is afraid of going outside forever and hates all others not like themselves and dislikes new things ... the CLIMATE WILL STILL CHANGE NO MATTER WHAT!

Its driven by the goddamned SUN for fucks sake!  minusculebonker

END OF RANT!

minusculebeercheers
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!

Messages In This Thread
Maunder Minimum - by F2d5thCav - 07-08-2020, 09:46 AM
RE: Maunder Minimum - by Wallfire - 07-08-2020, 10:21 AM
RE: Maunder Minimum - by OmegaLogos - 07-08-2020, 11:12 AM
RE: Maunder Minimum - by Wallfire - 07-08-2020, 11:15 AM
RE: Maunder Minimum - by F2d5thCav - 07-08-2020, 03:13 PM
RE: Maunder Minimum - by Captain Chaos - 07-08-2020, 03:19 PM
RE: Maunder Minimum - by F2d5thCav - 07-08-2020, 07:35 PM
RE: Maunder Minimum - by F2d5thCav - 07-11-2020, 07:46 PM
RE: Maunder Minimum - by guohua - 07-11-2020, 08:37 PM
RE: Maunder Minimum - by F2d5thCav - 08-01-2020, 10:27 AM