Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Chronovisor. What is it?
(07-04-2020, 07:41 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(07-04-2020, 07:00 PM)Schmoe1 Wrote: When you look at time dilation, like when someone is very near a black hole, time for them will move very slowly, while someone far away from the black hole will experience "regular" time.  The person near the black hole would come back about the same age, while the person far away will have aged decades at least, depending on distance.  

I guess that's a form of time travel, but I don't believe in time travel to the past.  That would mean time itself is a traversable object and not linear.  Time is a man made unit of measurement.

I'm no physicist, but those are my opinions based on things I've read.

Father Ernetti did however reveal that the Chronovisor worked by ‘…processing residual electromagnetic radiation left over by numerous processes…’

This device is believed to have been built based on papers from Tesla that the government seized after his death. Who knows what kinds of futuristic ideas he had?  Several suitcases were missing from what Trump's uncle got.

Also, I've heard many scientists from our present day say that they discovered time is NOT linear. They say the past, present, and future are all NOW. Don't ask me to explain that.   tinysurprised

Good point about Tesla, who knows what he was up to.  I'd love to know what got seized when he died, I think even Einstein said that Tesla was the world's smartest man.

As far as time goes, I hear ya, most of that stuff is beyond me.  Who knows, if gravity can effect time then I guess time can be manipulated.  But the amount of energy required would be incredible.
[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
The Chronovisor. What is it? - by Mystic Wanderer - 07-04-2020, 06:28 PM
RE: The Chronovisor. What is it? - by Schmoe1 - 07-04-2020, 07:00 PM
RE: The Chronovisor. What is it? - by Ninurta - 07-04-2020, 09:17 PM
RE: The Chronovisor. What is it? - by Schmoe1 - 07-04-2020, 09:33 PM
RE: The Chronovisor. What is it? - by guohua - 07-04-2020, 07:43 PM
RE: The Chronovisor. What is it? - by guohua - 07-04-2020, 09:49 PM