Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
China is now claiming Russia's Vladivostok is theirs
I'm tending to think from the first vid that it might be a bit of Indian Propaganda seeing as they are having a border dispute.  

Leaders of countries have a tendency for misinterpretation or a zealous slip of the tongue.

From my perspective in Australia. Some entrepreneurs and pollies have leased and sold off our assets to China inclusive of a port and airfields.  So this may come to bite us in the rear end.  All under the carpet stuff so to say.  About time we took it back.  Stuff those Aussie dealers.  Should be locked up and tried for treason.

Too late for our PM to become aggressive now by purchasing long range defensive assets.  Now china is offended by Australian political rhetoric.  Don't entirely blame China.  Part blame lays with the latent greed among our own population.

With regards to Russia.  I don't think that China would attempt to remove territory from Russia hence I think it was a verbal stoush regarding the history of Vladivostok only.  

Kind regards,

Bally:)

Vladivostok

Messages In This Thread
RE: China is now claiming Russia's Vladivostok is theirs - by Bally002 - 07-04-2020, 09:00 AM