Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My One and Only UFO Sighting
(07-05-2020, 05:42 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(07-05-2020, 04:45 PM)Schmoe1 Wrote:
(07-05-2020, 04:31 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(07-05-2020, 04:24 AM)veteranhumanbeing Wrote:
(07-05-2020, 01:14 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Here is a thread I did on The Phoenix Lights that has some great videos with pictures and testimonies from people who witnessed them. 

Thank you for that testimonial (takes courage). Many techniques of erasing ones individual memory is utilized (giant owl replaces the ET or 'emergency vehicles' substitute the craft). Most abductees have a contract with their 'abductors' they are not supposed to remember it as it causes real time psychological trauma to the participant.

Yes, I've read about all that. I've been seeing UFOs my entire life. They say if this happens, it's usually a good bet you have been abducted. 
During my last sighting they communicated with me telepathically. They have a sense of humor. Who knew?   :smalleyeroll:

Nope can't leave it at that, I have to hear some alien wit!

Oh man. I've told this story until I'm blue in the face, but I'll do it one more time for the new members here. 

I worked third shift, so it was always dark as I headed into work. I loved to look at the night sky, and I was good at noticing anything "different".

On this particular night as I was traveling on the two-lane highway to my job, I noticed a very bright light in the sky. It was twinkling very bright colors and appeared to be low in the sky, too low to be a star. At first I thought it might be a helicopter, but it didn't appear to be moving at all.

I needed a closer look, so I pulled off a side road and stopped. My car windshield was facing the object. I sat there trying to discern what I was seeing. It had moved closer and lower in the field in front of me. I heard no noise at all, which I would have if it was a helicopter, it was too close not to hear it.

I kept looking as it hovered quietly in place.

Don't ask me why, but I looked at it and said, "Hello", in a very low voice as I did a hand wave. As soon as I did that, it shot a very bright beam of light towards my car... fast, as if it were acknowledging me saying hello.

Well, this startled me, but elated me at the same time. tinyhuh 

I sat there just a half a minute longer and thought I needed to leave or I would be late to work, so I got back on the road. I noticed the light was sort of following me as I traveled. It had moved higher in the sky where I could see it above the treeline.

People at my job always stood outside talking and smoking until time to go in for shift change. They ALWAYS did this...ALWAYS!
As I pulled into the parking lot I noticed no one was outside as usual. No one!

I pulled into my parking space and looked down at my watch. Let me go back and state that I always check my watch before walking out the door to make sure it's on the right time. Okay, according to my watch I was 20 minutes late.

tinywhat 

I FREAKED OUT!  OMG, I thought they had abducted me and took 20 minutes of my time away.

How would I ever explain this to my boss?

"Sorry I'm late Mr. ___________, but you see, I was abducted by aliens on my way to work and they kept me 20 minutes before allowing me to leave."

No, I don't think that would have gone over too well.         tinylaughing 

I was trying to figure out what I was going to tell him as I walked into the lobby. I noticed the clock on the wall showed that I was there at the correct time, but my watch showed it had been moved up 20 minutes. I was confused as to how that could have happened.

My boss walked out of the bathroom as I was walking into the lobby and I asked him what time it was. He confirmed the time on the wall clock was correct.

What a relief! I wouldn't have to tell him I was abducted by aliens.   smallgreenhurray 

I think "they" messed with my watch when they shot that beam of light at me. That's all I could figure. Had they also influenced the people to go inside early?   minusculethinking

As I walked through the door going to my work area, I said,"Very funny guys", and I could hear/feel them laughing at me. They had pulled a prank on me!   smallnotamused

I was off-center the rest of the night. I never said a word to anyone about what happened.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.   minusculebiggrin

I'd be very cross with them if they made me late for work.  So cross, in fact, that I'd...do absolutely nothing about it.  That's the bitch about aliens, right?  Hard to give them a stern talking-to when we don't have ships we can hop into to get to them.  Not you or I at least.

I've heard many times people talking about missing time.  If you have netflix, they did a new unsolved mysteries about the Berkshire UFO encounters in Massachusetts talking about missing time.

Thank you for sharing your story again, I love reading about encounters that I haven't heard 100 times already.
[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
My One and Only UFO Sighting - by Schmoe1 - 07-02-2020, 02:00 AM
RE: My One and Only UFO Sighting - by ChiefD - 07-02-2020, 02:39 AM
RE: My One and Only UFO Sighting - by Schmoe1 - 07-02-2020, 02:50 AM
RE: My One and Only UFO Sighting - by ChiefD - 07-02-2020, 03:15 AM
RE: My One and Only UFO Sighting - by guohua - 07-02-2020, 02:45 AM
RE: My One and Only UFO Sighting - by Schmoe1 - 07-02-2020, 04:00 AM
RE: My One and Only UFO Sighting - by Schmoe1 - 07-02-2020, 04:40 AM
RE: My One and Only UFO Sighting - by Schmoe1 - 07-02-2020, 03:12 AM
RE: My One and Only UFO Sighting - by Schmoe1 - 07-02-2020, 04:05 AM
RE: My One and Only UFO Sighting - by Schmoe1 - 07-02-2020, 05:35 AM