Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mood Music
YEAH !!!

minusculebeercheers 

"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

This time i have 2. Female power stuff. I love it, i really do.

minusculebeercheers

-Jean-Paul Sartre
I offer power metal from Finland to you. minusculebeercheers 

-Jean-Paul Sartre
JARV - DEFINITION OF A RAP FLOW CONTEST ENTRY (2014) minusculebeercheers 

-Jean-Paul Sartre
Didn't know the Peanuts were this talented.
(12-31-2020, 04:41 AM)Tarzan the apeman. Wrote: Didn't know the Peanuts were this talented.

lol.  pretty damn good editing, almost seems like they are singing and playing. ol pig pin can pound the hell out of them drums.

went and checked out some of the others, i like this one.

[video=youtube]www.youtube.com/watch?v=5H0ZA4lSw60[/video]
[Image: TWBB.png]

It's winter. I miss the heat.

(12-31-2020, 05:26 AM)Ninurta Wrote: It's winter. I miss the heat.

It's "winter". I miss the winter.

Winters are gone from southern Finland due to man-made climate change. However, it is new year's eve so let's ROCK!

-Jean-Paul Sartre
(12-31-2020, 07:40 AM)Finspiracy Wrote: It's "winter". I miss the winter.

Winters are gone from southern Finland due to man-made climate change. However, it is new year's eve so let's ROCK!

There is no such thing as "man made" climate change. Out of all the creatures in the universe, only Man has enough pride and hubris to claim he has god-like powers enough to change the climate of an entire planet. When you consider that Earth has been warmer than it is now for roughly 90% of it's existence, and that we are still emerging from the last ice age, you begin to realize just how prideful and hubristic that claim is.

But I'm all for rockin' in the new year!

(12-31-2020, 04:41 AM)Tarzan the apeman. Wrote: Didn't know the Peanuts were this talented.

damn you, you got me watching damn peanuts videos. i haven't watched peanuts since i was 16. well there was a short time with the kids but those weren't the same.

here's 2 more i like.

(12-31-2020, 05:14 AM)hounddoghowlie Wrote:

lol.  pretty damn good editing, almost seems like they are singing and playing. ol pig pin can pound the hell out of them drums.

went and checked out some of the others, i like this one.

[video=youtube]www.youtube.com/watch?v=5H0ZA4lSw60[/video]

It is kind of addicting.

i hate you, smallrofl

found another, i think this is the best editing he's done so far. i'm also almost ashamed to say i liked this song back then.

Haha! My bedroom is flashing with lights and i have the curtains on! BOOM sounds everywhere!

Year 2020, i dedicate this song to you.

-Jean-Paul Sartre
(12-31-2020, 05:33 PM)hounddoghowlie Wrote:

i hate you, smallrofl

found another, i think this is the best editing he's done so far. i'm also almost ashamed to say i liked this song back then.

Oh Man, you got me with the Roxette one! tinylaughing
I was born with a Thorn in my Soul, sometimes it hurts.

Nature gave us one tongue and two ears so we could hear twice as much as we speak.

- Epictetus

(12-31-2020, 05:33 PM)hounddoghowlie Wrote:

i hate you, smallrofl

Snoopy always cracked me up. I wonder what Charlie Brown
put in his food bowl.
(12-31-2020, 08:23 PM)Tarzan the apeman Wrote: Snoopy always cracked me up. I wonder what Charlie Brown
put in his food bowl/

snoopy was the best.

you remember Joe Cool,

here is the original in the show

snoopy and the red baron was my favorite.

i loved it so much my folks told me santa claus brought me this album. she told me i had to share it with my middle brother, made me mad, didn't share it much.

here is the christmas tune,

i'm surprised the whole album is not on youtube instead of just single tunes.

i think they made a second album about snoopy if i recall correctly. i think my momma still has it with all her old albums.
we had a big ol console stereo that was more like a piece of furniture than a radio, and i remember laying on the floor in front of it listening to it for hours as a kid.

oh turns out the seals didn't get bin laden, snoopy did. the guardsmen made another one, snoopy vs osama, wasn't very good. turns out to be one more lie obuma told us.