Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My Ghost (hopefully not a demon) Experience
(07-10-2020, 06:09 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I came across this story on ATS while I was looking for something else, so thought I'd share with you.

This happened in early May, 2011. My husband and I were separated and I had rented a three-bedroom mobile home out in the country. There was a cemetery right at the edge of yard! I didn't notice it when I first looked at the place because of trees and shrubs blocking the view. I probably wouldn't have chosen that particular home if I had seen it then.

I always felt uneasy in the back bedroom (the end closest to the cemetery), like something was in the closet. I always kept that bedroom door shut. Even walking into the bathroom next to that room gave me the chills.

So one night I was in the kitchen and my food pantry door just opened up by itself. I felt a presence with me, and the hair stood up on my arms and neck. I had more knowledge about ghosts then after all the research I'd done over my life time so I didn't freak out as bad as I might have otherwise.
I remained calm and walked over to close the pantry door. Then I told it to get out of my home! It did. I must admit I was unnerved for about an hour afterwards. I walked over the same areas of the floor to see if there were any loose floor boards that may have made the door open for some reason, but it didn't open, and it had never done that in the four months prior when I moved in.

A couple of weeks later I came home from work (3rd shift) and had just gone to bed when I heard these incredibly heavy, loud footsteps starting at the opposite end of the trailer, and they ran (very fast) toward my bedroom. I had double doors entering my master bedroom (on the opposite end of the trailer), which I kept closed to keep the light out so I could sleep. I sat straight up in bed just waiting for my bedroom doors to burst open, but when it reached the doors, it just stopped...... from a dead run, to a sudden stop.... nothing!

I sat there, unable to move in bed with my mouth open, and eyes probably big as saucers waiting to see if anything else was going to happen. When I composed myself, I told it to get out; I had to get my sleep!
I never heard another sound after that day, but I still had an uneasy feeling in the back bedroom.

I moved out three weeks later.

Oh man that gave me the chills, hearing running footsteps approaching your bedroom door!
[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Ghost (hopefully not a demon) Experience - by Schmoe1 - 07-10-2020, 08:26 PM