Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My Ghost (hopefully not a demon) Experience
(06-29-2020, 01:20 AM)Schmoe1 Wrote: Oh I don't know our exact vibration hz either lol, I was just throwing a figure out there.  As far as your husband seeing them out of the corner of his eye, I believe some are more sensitive to perceiving them than others.  Like animals, they seem to be ultra sensitive to it.

I think we are the ones that have lost our sensitivity. We have been taught to deaden our senses.

I will share a story here that I don't share often. You will probably figure out why after I share it.

When I was a little girl I would see things that most people could not see. Mother said the first time others became aware of my visions, I was about five years old. She said she knew much earlier but said nothing to anyone. When I was five, one day at church, I pointed to a lady that was sitting in the pew. A lady I did not know and had not seen before, and I said out loud, "she is going to die". People were startled, but children say the darnest things, so no big deal. It became a big deal when the lady died that night.

As the years went on I would sense things and I would share them with my mother and she kept telling me that it was our secret. When I was eleven my grandmother asked my mother to drive her to see her new grand baby. My mother agreed and asked me if I wanted to ride with them to see the baby. I rode with them. Everyone was gathered around the baby, cooing, laughing and celebrating the new life that had entered into our family. My grandmother told me to come over and see the baby. I told her no. Big mistake. Back then you didn't tell an elder no. My grandmother became angry. She told be to come to her. I started crying. She snatched me up and made me sit next to her and the baby. My mother got upset at the way my grandmother was treating me and asked her to stop. She said that there may be a good reason why I didn't want to hold the baby and why I was crying.

My mother was too upset to realize my dilemma. My grandmother told me to stop crying and that I was being a brat. She said I was just jealous of the baby. I couldn't stop crying. My grandmother put the baby down, she shook me, asking me why I was crying like that, and I blurted out, " because the baby is going to die!" "Tonight the baby is going to die!" My grandmother slapped me senseless.

The baby died during the night and it was diagnosed as SIDS. My grandmother and my aunt declared that I was witch, and hated me till the day they died. My mother made me promise that I would never tell anyone anything that I saw ever again, but her. That was an easy promise to keep, because I never had another vision after that.

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Ghost (hopefully not a demon) Experience - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 06-29-2020, 02:45 AM