Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
FDA Issues Warnings about 9 Hand Sanitizers
(06-28-2020, 06:36 AM)727Sky Wrote:
(06-28-2020, 06:24 AM)MisterSpock Wrote: I never got on the hand sanitizer wagon. I've avoided it for well over a decade(probably only literally used it once in the past 10 years).

I just wash my hands with soap and water whenever/wherever possible. If that means walking a bit further in a store and using the rest room, I just do it. 

During the recent outbreak, I put a spray bottle in my vehicle that was 50 percent(90% ISO) and 50 percent distilled water and a roll of paper towels. I'd use that when a restroom wasn't convenient to wash my hands.

Around here if you go to the Mall and enter a store you sign in with your name and phone number and use the hand sanitizer provided on the desk or not entry allowed. When you leave the store the sanitizer is optional. 

We have had only 58 deaths country wide and something like 3500 infections total out of 68 million population...not to bad when you look at other countries.

I am with you on the soap and water when I can ...

Jesus that sounds so dystopian, no thanks.

Messages In This Thread
RE: FDA Issues Warnings about 9 Hand Sanitizers - by MisterSpock - 06-28-2020, 06:38 AM