Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
An Ocean is Found,,,,,,,,On,,,,,,Pluto
(06-25-2020, 10:17 AM)WonderCow Wrote:
(06-24-2020, 08:16 PM)guohua Wrote: @"LSU2018" 

Quote:Get outta here! Seriously??? That's badass! I think we've got alien technology out there that they're not letting us know about.

Yes seriously   tinydrroling
Quote:TR-3B Anti-Gravity Spacecrafts
I'm sure these are our's.
Good video and article
[Image: TR-3B-875221.jpg]

When I was a kid, back in the early 70's, I saw a white triangle. It was early afternoon, during the summer holidays and the sky was cloudless.
I don't know what made me look up, there was no sound, no contrail, just a perfect white equilateral triangle crossing the sky at what looked to be the usual altitude and speed of a standard airliner.
 My Dad was an aviation fanatic, and we went to all the airshows, and I had seen Concorde, so I knew this was something different. I looked through all of his books and couldn't find anything remotely like it.
Oddly, I never felt the need to tell Dad what I had seen, I never considered my sighting to be a UFO, I always thought it was some sort of experimental plane.

You probably seen an early TR-3.
From what my husband tells my that he did learn from his father, that the Cigar or long slender UFO's are theirs and the very early USO's are theirs.
The Tick Tack UFOs that the UNS Navy released videos of are theirs I think.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
RE: An Ocean is Found,,,,,,,,On,,,,,,Pluto - by drussell41 - 06-24-2020, 12:00 PM
RE: An Ocean is Found,,,,,,,,On,,,,,,Pluto - by guohua - 06-25-2020, 08:03 PM