Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
An Ocean is Found,,,,,,,,On,,,,,,Pluto
(06-24-2020, 02:30 AM)guohua Wrote:
(06-24-2020, 02:16 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Maybe our new Space Force will be able to take us there someday for a day trip? tinybiggrin 
Of course they'll have to announce that portal technology they're hiding from the rest of us first.

To be Honest with you, I believe this statement below for one reason and one reason only, my husbands father worked in the 70's and 80's for Lockheed Skunks factory and his boss was Ben Rich before they both retired. 
Quote:During a 1993 Alumni Speech at UCLA, Rich stated: “We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects and it would take an Act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity…Anything you can imagine, we already know how to do.” At the end of the speech, Rich said, “We now have the technology to take ET home.”

My husbands father told me once when we were setting at his little kitchen table in the apartment my husband built for him in our backyard, that he hopes he gets to see them again, I ask you was them and he just pointed UP and smiled, 6 months later he died from a stroke. That was nearly 7 years ago.

He Knew but kept his secret, like my husband knows things and keeps his secrets.

Yes @"Mystic Wanderer" we can go there I Believe and we can go Further.
Certainly an exciting discovery.  Perhaps in the next decade when we finally return to the moon and take a step on mars some secrets may be unlocked.  Mars and the 'far side' of the moon have always intrigued me.

Might be old but I still enjoy being educated.

Great read,

Kind regards,

Bally:)

Messages In This Thread
RE: An Ocean is Found,,,,,,,,On,,,,,,Pluto - by Bally002 - 06-24-2020, 03:46 AM
RE: An Ocean is Found,,,,,,,,On,,,,,,Pluto - by drussell41 - 06-24-2020, 12:00 PM