Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Welcome Aboard, bts!
Greetings and salutations, bts!

Good to see you here!

Come on in, pull up a bar stool, and the first round is on @"Mystic Wanderer", because she's not looking this direction at the moment!
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(06-22-2020, 07:51 PM)Ninurta Wrote: Greetings and salutations, bts!

Good to see you here!

Come on in, pull up a bar stool, and the first round is on @"Mystic Wanderer", because she's not looking this direction at the moment!

Hello, and thanks for the invites from several friends at ATS,
and the warm welcome minusculebeercheers
Welcome to RN @"bts". 

I believe @"Ninurta" is confused after a night of drinking and working at removing his threads off ATS all night.
Lack of sleep will do that to a person. tinyfunny

In reality, Ninurta is buying the house a round right now in the lounge. I have already spent all I can; stimulus check is about gone on all the new members that's coming in. Sorry. But it's nice to know Ninurta is there for us when we need him. So is @"gordi".  I'm sure one of them will offer you their tab.

Have fun and enjoy your new home.   minusculebeercheers
(06-22-2020, 07:59 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Welcome to RN @"bts". 

I believe @"Ninurta" is confused after a night of drinking and working at removing his threads off ATS all night.

In reality, Ninurta is buying the house a round right now in the lounge. I have already spent all I can; stimulus check is about gone on all the new members that's coming in. Sorry. But it's nice to know Ninurta is there for us when we need him. So is @"gordi".  I'm sure one of them will offer you their tab.

I'll let that slide, once. ONCE. I reckon I can afford one round, since I'm now making $217.00 an hour sitting on my ass and doing nothing...

... but the rest of those big paychecks have to go to guns and ammo. There's a war brewing, you know!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

@"bts" 
Hi,,,,, minusculehello

Come in and have a Good Look Around, we are know as Rogues, well, because at one time or another, we were Banned from most sites for specking The Truth!
I hope you like our Family and Stay while.  minusculeguzzlingbeer
guohua
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(06-22-2020, 08:03 PM)Ninurta Wrote:

I'll let that slide, once. ONCE. I reckon I can afford one round, since I'm now making $217.00 an hour sitting on my ass and doing nothing...

... but the rest of those big paychecks have to go to guns and ammo. There's a war brewing, you know!

Ninurta, just go out and check your Traps, I'm sure you have some good Pelts ready to be sold more than enough to pay your Tab and Mine Too  tinylaughing
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(06-22-2020, 08:07 PM)guohua Wrote: Ninurta, just go out and check your Traps, I'm sure you have some good Pelts ready to be sold more than enough to pay your Tab and Mine Too  tinylaughing

I did. The UPS guy was hanging in one of them, upside down. I dunno how many times I've told him to approach by the front door, or not at all!

BUT - you're right. Enough change shook out of his pockets to cover another round...

(06-22-2020, 07:58 PM)bts Wrote:
(06-22-2020, 07:51 PM)Ninurta Wrote: Greetings and salutations, bts!

Good to see you here!

Hello, and thanks for the invites from several friends at ATS,
and the warm welcome minusculebeercheers

Good to see you on-board.

Burning Ships and whatnot.   tinylaughing
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
(06-22-2020, 08:19 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(06-22-2020, 08:07 PM)guohua Wrote: Ninurta, just go out and check your Traps, I'm sure you have some good Pelts ready to be sold more than enough to pay your Tab and Mine Too  tinylaughing

I did. The UPS guy was hanging in one of them, upside down. I dunno how many times I've told him to approach by the front door, or not at all!

BUT - you're right. Enough change shook out of his pockets to cover another round...

Hey, trying to get me in trouble already are ya?

minusculechairshot 

minusculebeercheers
(06-22-2020, 09:00 PM)bts Wrote:
(06-22-2020, 08:19 PM)Ninurta Wrote:

Hey, trying to get me in trouble already are ya?

minusculechairshot 

minusculebeercheers

Getting folks in trouble is what I do best, and Dear Old Dad always said "do what you do best"!

But it's nice to know Ninurta is there for us when we need him. So is @"gordi".  I'm sure one of them will offer you their tab.

Thank you!

I'm exploring minusculebiggrin
(06-22-2020, 08:05 PM)guohua Wrote: @"bts" 
Hi,,,,, minusculehello

Thank you, The site looks nice!
(06-22-2020, 08:34 PM)Snarl Wrote: Good to see you on-board.

Burning Ships and whatnot.   tinylaughing

tinybiggrin  Passed that point of no return so long ago
I can't even remember what it was like.