Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.8 Average
House, Trance and Chillout Music etc.
(06-30-2020, 07:50 PM)Moonmagic Wrote:
(06-29-2020, 08:15 PM)LSU2018 Wrote: For the ladies. 

What a soundtrack that movie had! minusculebeercheers

Dammit, I came THIS close <-> to hitting Report instead of Reply... Whew

Yes, 110% that soundtrack was the best!
The Goonies R good enough
This song brings me to a happy place.  First time I heard it I had eaten a particular type of mushroom and listened to it 50 more times tinylaughing

[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]
(07-01-2020, 12:06 AM)Schmoe1 Wrote: This song brings me to a happy place.  First time I heard it I had eaten a particular type of mushroom and listened to it 50 more times tinylaughing

minusculethumbsup2  for the song and now for the Mushroom,,,,  minusculehail [Image: 1cc0c8b44a8c9d5c52fd15743d9e8bb6.gif]
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Hey guys  minusculethumbsup

(07-06-2020, 09:00 PM)Moonmagic Wrote:

So, this is that *i want to be nice* stuff those "Deaf By 30" crowd play in their cars and rattling the windows and threatening to shake open the trunk.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(07-06-2020, 10:01 PM)guohua Wrote:
(07-06-2020, 09:00 PM)Moonmagic Wrote:

So, this is that *i want to be nice* stuff those "Deaf By 30" crowd play in their cars and rattling the windows and threatening to shake open the trunk.

In America? You guys have barely progressed passed House, EDM and a little Trance, so I'd be very surprised tinydrroling

Yeah, I get you though guohua, it's not for everyone this type of stuff, I grew up with it though, produce it and don't drive around like an idiot thinking I'm the shit because my kick drum has a killer sub tail lmao

I'm also 34 and not deaf thankfully! tinysurprised ... lets not discuss Tinnitus though!
Quote:In America? You guys have barely progressed passed House, EDM and a little Trance, so I'd be very surprised

Hey now!   minusculenonono    Moonmagic... just kidding.  I've been perusing this music and posting for over 8 years now and I don't like Trance, there I said it.  Ambient trance I like. 

I like trip hop, trap, house, jazzy house, electronic, garage no no, don't care for it.  I've learned a lot thanks to you guys in the other House thread.  
(07-07-2020, 01:03 AM)DaphneApollo Wrote:
Quote:In America? You guys have barely progressed passed House, EDM and a little Trance, so I'd be very surprised

Hey now!   minusculenonono    Moonmagic... just kidding.  I've been perusing this music and posting for over 8 years now and I don't like Trance, there I said it.  Ambient trance I like. 

I like trip hop, trap, house, jazzy house, electronic, garage no no, don't care for it.  I've learned a lot thanks to you guys in the other House thread.  

lol Sorry Daphne tinydrroling It's just a European thing, most of the stuff we progressed to and invented just hasn't made it's way over to America with any noise, you guys like to keep things tame, that's not a knock at all, people like what they like!

I love any type of music to be honest, I live for music! there are a handful of genres I don't like, Grime, garage, hip hop, R&B, funk and jazz, anything else I am game. My favourites are 50's, 60's, Punk, Classical, and most Electronic (except house) especially the harder, melodic and uptempo flavours!

(06-20-2020, 01:54 PM)DaphneApollo Wrote:

House, Trance, chill, trap, trip hop, goa trance, dub step,etc.;

Happy posting!

Here is something you guys havent probably heard