Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
COVID-19 Panic-demic of 2020 Diary
Day 5 of COVID-19 Panic-demic: Poring over maps of the virus spread, and realizing that the most logical means of displaying the spread would be one dot per case, yellow for infection and red for death, It slowly dawned upon me that the entire planet - with the singular exceptions of a section of the Xingu River in the Amazon, a small section of the Congo, and the entire state of West Virginia - is painted in red. This can mean nothing other than that we are all dead, world wide, except those areas. Many folks in this location have not, however, apparently been informed they are dead yet, and so continue to stubbornly walk around as if they were still alive.

Russia and Singapore have been hit more lightly than the rest of the planet, thanks to their wise policy of instituting strict border controls early on in the panic-demic. No doubt, the zombies will eat them last...

-----------------------------------------------------------

Day 6 of COVID-19 panic-demic: GAAACK! AACCK! HURRrrr...

Day 7 of COVID-19 Panic-demic: False alarm. I thought the COVID-19 got me, but it was just a bad burrito eaten after midnight. Thank God for toilet paper! Now if I can just find something for that burning sensation... pro-tip: hand sanitizer is NOT the thing for it!

More to come as the urgent Zombie Apocalypse crisis unfolds...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
COVID-19 Panic-demic of 2020 Diary - by Ninurta - 03-17-2020, 02:05 AM
RE: COVID-19 Panic-demic of 2020 Diary - by Ninurta - 03-17-2020, 02:12 AM
RE: COVID-19 Panic-demic of 2020 Diary - by Wallfire - 03-28-2020, 08:35 AM