Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How old is Civilization on Earth
(06-28-2020, 12:20 AM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: We base what we believe on what we see, experience, or are taught. All of our tools for learning are limited, therefore we are limited in what we can know.

There are things all around us right in front of eyes that we can't see because we can see only within a tiny spectrum of light. Our experiences are limited by what our sense can process, and the process can be highly variable dependent on endless possibilities and factors. What we are taught is limited to the knowledge and experiences of our teachers.

So I leave the door open to all discoveries, ideas, and possibilities, we only know a sliver of what we don't know. I am willing to look at all that comes before me, even if I don't understand one bit of it.     minusculetongue

My belief system is Hopi. We believe that we are in the 4th cycle that civilization has grown big enough to be global, although our history suggests the last time everything ended technology was still in pockets globally and not widespread.

The first cycle ended with a a weapon that had the fire of the sun (or spear of the sun), the second in ice, the third in a flood.

It has been foretold that this cycle will end "as the first".

Which may be why when a student at Rochester University asked Oppenhiemer whether the bomb exploded at Alamogordo was the first one to be detonated he replied "Well — yes. In modern times, of course."

Plenty of hidden knowledge out there if you look hard enough.

As for a time frame of how long this has gone on? You may want to ask our sister Tribe, the Mayans.

They were in charge of Time.

The Hopi are in charge of Space.

tinycool
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8135]

Messages In This Thread
How old is Civilization on Earth - by guohua - 03-06-2020, 12:21 AM
RE: How old is Civilization on Earth - by Ninurta - 03-07-2020, 01:09 AM
RE: How old is Civilization on Earth - by guohua - 06-27-2020, 10:47 PM
RE: How old is Civilization on Earth - by guohua - 06-27-2020, 11:12 PM
RE: How old is Civilization on Earth - by guohua - 03-08-2020, 05:42 AM
RE: How old is Civilization on Earth - by Snarl - 06-27-2020, 08:55 PM
RE: How old is Civilization on Earth - by Schmoe1 - 06-27-2020, 08:44 PM