Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Scenaro, What if ?
@"727Sky" 
My husband and I have thought of this years ago.
We stay trained with our weapons and we Are Well Stocked in weapons and Ammunitions.
We own property that is marked with the appropriate signs that explain in detail in English and Mexican, "You Will Be Shot".
This is Arizona, GREAT Gun Laws for Home/Property Owners.
Very defendable property, Yes we well support our Police/Military and other Patriot's.

I think most of our members know of my husband's and my background.
We both believe very strongly that Americans need to be Armed and Prepared and vigilant.
People need to aware that the Cartels ARE planting their SCUM with their Families in our neighborhoods.
It is Wise to KNOW Who lives in your neighborhood and shops at your favorite stores.
Keep your Eyes and Ears Open.

Learn to live of the land, what plants to eat and the best time of year for rabbit, squirrel, racoon, quail and other game.

Own weapons with enough firepower to punch a hole through a tree or mound of dirt, nearly all rounds will go through a vehicles door and windows but a Barrett model M82 will punch throw the engine and into the Bad Guys inside.
We own Two and practice every chance we get with like minded friends.

I'm Sorry, I'm Ranting and Preaching, but I Love My Adopted Country, "America" I am a Naturalized American Citizen and Very Proud.
My thoughts on the Protesters in Hong Kong,,,,, 
 We need to support them, they show more Love and Respect for Americans, Than Most Americans today,,,,, Especially More Than Most Mexicans!
Sorry, ranting again,,,,,, tinybigeyes
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
Scenaro, What if ? - by 727Sky - 12-02-2019, 02:47 PM
RE: Scenaro, What if ? - by Mystic Wanderer - 12-02-2019, 04:51 PM
RE: Scenaro, What if ? - by 727Sky - 12-03-2019, 07:24 AM
RE: Scenaro, What if ? - by Ninurta - 12-03-2019, 08:40 AM
RE: Scenaro, What if ? - by guohua - 12-02-2019, 04:55 PM
RE: Scenaro, What if ? - by Mystic Wanderer - 12-02-2019, 05:12 PM
RE: Scenaro, What if ? - by guohua - 12-02-2019, 05:50 PM
RE: Scenaro, What if ? - by Ninurta - 12-03-2019, 03:28 AM