Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
AI and the Hive Mind Coming 2020
(06-23-2016, 02:34 PM)Minstrel Wrote: Do I want to give up my autonomy?  No.
On the other hand, if we, as humanity (or even, as a nation) acted only in the best interest of the whole, then I am FOR a better version of humanity than what we currently have.
If we're just acting for the best interest of the select few...I am Entirely OPPOSED.

To hear all this from the scientist viewpoint, this will be a great thing for all of us.

But, it isn't.

We might look human, but we will be robots at the control of one Being at the top.

The ETs are jealous of us because we have a soul. They can't figure out where it came from, and they are trying to imitate God by making a "body" for the future that will be better than what we have now.  They seem to think that by placing the mind of a person into the new body will be giving it a soul.
Yes, I agree that sounds good, but downloading a person's brain into a machine isn't the same as having a "soul".  The "mind" is NOT the "soul". 
These new bodies won't be capable of feeling compassion, love, hate, or any other emotion; they will be like computers, and they will be used as slaves with no freewill to act on their own.

If people start to realize this, it is my hope that they will wake up to what is going on before it's too late.

There is only ONE God/Source, and nothing will ever be able to do what He has done, IMO.

Messages In This Thread
RE: AI and the Hive Mind Coming 2020 - by Mystic Wanderer - 06-23-2016, 03:06 PM
RE: AI and the Hive Mind Coming 2020 - by 727Sky - 06-29-2016, 10:30 AM
RE: AI and the Hive Mind Coming 2020 - by 727Sky - 06-29-2016, 11:59 PM