Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Unusual for Thailand
Very unusual for Thailand to say anything negative about anything Chinese. If the CCP/PLA reads that article all the hopes and plans for catering to the Chinese tourist might need to be downgraded drastically. Either that or the author or editor will get canned for some reason to be determined.
https://www.thailandmedical.news/news/co...uhan-virus-
Quote:COVID-19 World News: The World Should ‘Thank’ China, The Chinese And WHO for the State It Is In and Will Be In The Next Few Years Due To The Wuhan Virus.
Source: World COVID-19 News  Jun 24, 2020  6 hours ago
COVID-19 World News: The SARS-CoV-2 pandemic is far from flattening peaking or let alone over. In the last 24 hours, the world is seeing exponential spike in cases and even countries like South Korea, China, Japan, Germany, Italy etc are all witnessing new clusters.

[Image: COVID-19-World-News.png]

In the last 24 hours itself, there has been a total of 160,645 new cases of COVID-19 infections, bringing the total figure to 9.343 million cases globally. There were a total of 5,436 deaths in the last 24 hours with the total number of people who have died from this pandemic so far as being 478,920 (this is not an accurate figure as many countries are either concealing the figures, under reporting and lying)

In the US alone, 35,991 new cases was registered in the last 24 hours but the number of deaths has fallen with only 893 deaths reported in the last 24 hours. But is worrying is that the number of critical COVID-19 patients has now increased to almost 23,317 which is really major cause of concern as it means that the country’s healthcare system is indeed under stress.

In Brazil, the situation has gone to a point of no return as a result of a President who is totally in denial and incompetent. The number of new cases has risen to 40,131 in the last 24 hours and about 1,364 new deaths bringing Brazils total number of infected cases to more than 1,15 million and total deaths so far to 52,771 however many local medical professionals in Brazil are saying that he figure is closer to about five times the published the figures. The situation in Brazil is beyond description to the point that there is no need to discuss about healthcare issues anymore. There is currently not enough undertakers, coffins, body bags and even decent cemeteries or let alone crematoriums.

India is another country whose healthcare system is almost in a stage of total collapse as the result of the COVID-19 crisis. There are no hospitals beds available countrywide and the number of new infections in the last 24 hours have risen to 15,612 bringing its total number of infections to about 456,062 and with almost 14,483 deaths so far. But what is worrying again is that there are more than 18,785 critical patients at the current moment.

Even countries that had initially declared itself as having peaked and safe are now seeing new clusters including China, South Korea, Japan, Germany, etc.

With new emerging studies and data about the transmission ability of the virus and also the new mutations strains emerging, we expect that not only is the so called current wave far from over, it has not even played out its full potential yet and what is worrisome is that for once we may even get to see a so called phenomena in epidemiological studies where a first wave and second wave of an infectious pandemic can actually overlap each other with catastrophic consequences sometime in late November this year to January next year.

The World should never forget for a moment the mess that China, The Chinese and WHO has caused to the world and really wake up and start doing something about it. Enough of being polite and politically correct.(CNN can stop with its  hypocrisy and start facing the facts) and  proper investigations should be conducted fast and those guilty punished severely. Millions of individuals are being affected from a medical, health, economic and financial perspective. Countries, companies and individuals that support China should also be dealt with the same way. The WHO has to be held responsible and they should be reminded that its not just 'China That Matter' but all human lives.

For more on COVID-19 World News, keep on logging to Thailand Medical News.
@"727Sky"   minusculespooked you are not kidding for that part of the world, that could be mean your Life, if he just loses his job and no prison time,he's Lucky I think.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I'm pretty naive with asian affairs, but it really seems the tide is turning on china. 

On all fronts, it seems all the economic, "non hostile" military movements and the general political talking points are breaking down. 

It's like a goose is unaware how cooked it's about to get.
(06-24-2020, 08:58 AM)MisterSpock Wrote: I'm pretty naive with asian affairs, but it really seems the tide is turning on china. 

On all fronts, it seems all the economic, "non hostile" military movements and the general political talking points are breaking down. 

It's like a goose is unaware how cooked it's about to get.

The Hisos (rich high society) that own pretty much everything in the country and of course the Military (can anyone spell Chinese submarines ?) depend on their big brother to the North for bribes (Financing construction projects) and filling their hotels and tourist spots. This is no small matter as even in December 2019 there were 5 million Chinese in Thailand on tour. A certain percentage of Thailand's GDP comes from tourism and the Chinese make a big part of that percentage. TPTB are already trying to lure Chinese tour groups back as soon as the international flights start back up. 

I think with the latest outbreak of covid in Beijing those plans will have to wait a bit. One report I read was there were over 2 million unemployed in the tourist industry and that ain't counting the hotels that are empty. 

Thailand has not had a case of COVID for 30+ days unless you count some of the returnees from overseas which were diagnosed and went into Hospital or quarantine. The country of 68 million has actually done quite well (if the figures are to be believed) both with low cases and deaths.. I think so far there are 58 deaths among the reported 3,157 infections, of which 3,026 patients have recovered. Probably because they did not send COVID-19 infected people to nursing homes ( can anyone spell STUPID) and the medical facilities are first class...At one time I could not buy Hydroxychloroquine because it was reserved for the hospitals or so the pharmacies said.   

Now I do not blame Thailand's PTB for wanting the to fill the tourist spots and staying on the good side of the CCP/PLA as all China has to do is shut the water off (7 Chinese hydroelectric dams) on the Mekong and just about a billion ++ people down stream will suffer from NO WATER ! 

I certainly am no expert on all this stuff as I keep a low profile even when I play golf with some of the HiSos ( I just take their money and act humble and lucky)....... I do not point fingers and blame the government... I am a guest here and after all it is their country. They can screw it up all by themselves or make it a paradise ....up to them.....ไปหาพวกเขา ... for me this is paradise and I do not want my little part of this world to end or have Chinese troops stationed some place close to me.. 

I gave up speaking Mandarin back in 1977 even though I was engaged to a Taiwanese girl (absolutely the smartest girl I have ever known) who wanted me to move to Taiwan and help run the family furniture store...My destiny was to fly not sell furniture... Mandarin, that is a hard language IMO.. Thai has 5 tones, each word has 5 different meanings depending on the tone.. Cantonese has 9 if I remember correctly and they say Mandarin has only 4 which I find hard to believe ?  My Taiwanese girl spoke 21 different dialects of Chinese to include Mandarin and also spoke great English, passable French, German, and Spanish.. I think she just liked me for my body !! hahaha She really was smart and had a mental abacus in her head. I saw her during tax season where the guy doing her taxes after adding maybe 20 numbers said this is what you will owe... She said no that is wrong as the number should be so and so... He looked at her as "how dare she think I am wrong".. He added again on his calculator and she was right and he was wrong.. I was amazed to say the least and so was he.. 

When her degree was finished she returned to Taiwan without me, but for many years we remained friends until we were both married in our own countries to local nationals. Her older sister married a B-52 instructor she meet at the officers club at Langley AAB or Carswell (?) where she was the cashier... Good family good people IMO.  

I hope Taiwan remains free from The CCP/PLA
A little info on the continuing cover-up of the Virus in China and some other stuff.
Quote:I hope Taiwan remains free from The CCP/PLA

Amen.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

@"727Sky" 
Quote: (can anyone spell Chinese submarines ?)

潜艇 or Qiántǐng  that is the closest I can.
Classic Mandarin.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]