Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Thus the Republic falls to applause: Death of Kendrick Johnson
(06-23-2016, 06:13 PM)tony scario Wrote: http://newsone.com/3465359/kendrick-john...to-charge/

This video's a good one. I never got a capture of the bottom of the shoes until today. The shoes were firmly placed in there to secure the body from shifting. That seems logical, since his body was never fully in the mat. You can see the right shoe was shoved in first and then the left. 

Note how the right shoe is angled for support against the mat on the top and bottom. Notice how the mouth of the right shoe is almost closed. This indicates the heel of the left shoe was firmly placed between the right shoe and both of KJ's lower legs. This is the reason why this view was always cropped out, which left out this important information. The upper body being out of the mat in the vertical-down position becomes stronger with this revealing new view. 

[Image: 3605e651-304a-4fcf-af9c-1ac115003528_zps...g~original]

Good catch, Tony.  I don't have a "detective" mindset, so I probably wouldn't have noticed that if you had not mentioned it.

I think if enough people raise a stink about this, the law will have to re-open the case and hopefully the person, or persons, responsible will be brought to justice... no matter who they are.  And if they belong to a rich family, seeing them pay for their crime will only be that much sweeter! smallnotamused

Messages In This Thread
RE: Thus the Republic falls to applause: Death of Kendrick Johnson - by Mystic Wanderer - 06-23-2016, 06:58 PM