Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Magical Grilled cheese Sandwiches: A harry Potter Fan fiction
Minerva looked at Lily, “So this is where you think Thomas is?”

“I..” Lily stood with several of the Professors, Gloria, Mafalda, and Rose in front of the snakes on the Chamber of secrets.”Thomas joked that he would have just sent a radioactive dirty bomb or low yeild nuke via an owl to Find voldemort.. So I sent an owl with a message to him.”

Amunet caught a look on Minerva’s face, “You smiled over that?”

“Horse shoes, hand grenades, and nuclear warfare, “Minerva stood in front of the chamber.. She waves her wand and whispers a spell.. When nothing happens, “He.. He changed the spell protecting it..”

Mafalda looked at the newly installed panel, “Muggle tech.. I have not seen it anywhere..” She took a deep breath, “Headmistress McGonagall.. May I..”

Albionia appeared, “No child.. I will save you the trouble.. Any attempt to hack will result in death..”

“So he has you here to protect the chamber,” Amunet responds?

“No.. To protect all those who seek an audience,” Albionia moved her robes.. “To gain entrance.. A mere test.. You have to have been bitten by it.. Neither Troy or camelot …”

“Love.. HE PUT A LOVE SPELL ON THE DOOR!! HE DOESNT BELIEVE IN LOVE,” Lily was mad. Rolling her eyes, ” Only true love may pass..”

The Electronic system beeped green..

“Be warned.. You cut off the riddle little one.. You must past the snape standard.. And never have given up on True love.. Nor harmed it or abandoned it.. If you have you wont be able to enter,” Albionia stood proudly.

“I seriously need to rework some of the charms protecting Hogwarts,” Minerva took a deep breath..

Athena took a deep breath, “I loved him..” With her eyes closed, “Please open..”

The Lock turned halfway, not budging further..

Albionia’s voice filled the area, “She who was still holds his heart.. She however has abandoned her love in the name of necessity.. You sacrificed the needs of the moment instead of listening to your heart..” The lock loudly shut itself..

Minerva started to step forward and stopped, “Molly..”

Molly Weasley stepped forward, “Professor Molly Weasley.. ”

The lock opened half way..

Albionia’s voice sounded heartfelt, “Yes.. You are all but one part.. A lover, a mother, a friend, and warrior.. However your heart belongs to Arthur.. ”

Rose quietly refused to speak..

Gloria pushed her forward, “Rose..”

Albionia added with a sigh, “Rose Weasley.. ” A pink light appears scanning Her, “You must admit your divided heart.. Your friend gloria and Mafalda only lust.. ”

“I.. Love Scorpius and..” Rose looked away, “Thomas..”

The locked unlocked completely..

“The one who unlocked it must open the door,” Albionia moved aside. “For the door to move..”

Rose walked over and touched the door, “No.. I am not giving him this.. We can find another way in.. ”

The locks loudly slam shut.

Albionia coldly speaks moving in the way,” You have refused your secret desires.. So be it.. No one….”

“Oh Bloody hell,” Lily goes around the woman.. “The weapons wont hurt us.. Thomas gave his word to Headmistress McGonagall..”

“Lily Luna Potter,” Molly Weasley calls out afraid..

“Lily,” Albionia speaks softly. “Yes your heart does.. Wait….”

“Silencio,” Lily hit the computer system and panel installed on the wall with a spell.

Molly Weasley goes wide eyed when she sees Lily glow pinkish red, “Minerva?”

“THOMAS ELLIOT CARTHEN,” Lily is mad for some reason.. “Open the door right now.. Or I will reduce it to.. AGH.. Alohomora!” Lily stops when she realizes she is glowing pinkish red..

The locks pop open and the door opens like a twisting aperture.

“No.. No..” Lily realizes what just happened, “That does Not mean anything.. I just..”

Molly smiles, “Lily.. We will have to ..”

“AGH!!,” Lily walks thought the aperture area.. “THOMAS!!”

“Lets..” Mafalda is cut off as the door shuts quickly..

“Lily,” Minerva is worried.. Waving her wand at the computer, “Albionia.. Open the..”

The door glows pinkish red, “Really..” Lily speaks as the aperture opens, “It opens for me..”

“I have no control over the door,” Albionia glares back at Lily.. “She walked straight in.. However, She has to invite you in..”

“He is in here I can feel it,” Lily looks at the group.. “Are you coming in or not?”

Athena is the first, “Lily.. I will need to be there when your grandmother speaks with you..”

“Mrs. LeStrange. This is all your fault,”Lily speaks coldly.. “He might listen to you..”

One by one the group enters..

Minerva looks at Albionia, “I assume he redecorated again..”

“Again,” Albionia looks at Minerva..

Minerva step through, “Thank you Lily.. ”

Every one was quiet as they looked around.. Hanging plants, artificial lights, water flowing overhead, and fishes swimming all of the were very quiet.

Thomas was floating in the air, with a cape around him..

Athena saw the big screen TV in front of Thomas, “TE.. Listen to.. What.. That.”

Minerva closes her eyes, “Thomas.. You bugged your grandmother..”

“Artemis.. She died in an accident,” Thomas was on screen.. He transformed into his Necroanimagus form in front of  Dumbledore, “There are no accidents.. I know you and Grindelwald were lovers.. I can hear the veil..”

“Thomas,” Dumbledore takes a deep breath.. “You.. the voice from the otherside of the veil.. You can hear them?”

“I know about the order of the Phoenix.. I know what happened with your sister.. With Credence.. ” thomas’s voice on the screen is very hollow, “I know you are using Harry as a sacrificial lamb.. One must die for the other to live.. He is a f#$%ing heu.. whor…. He somehow has part of Voldemort inside of him..” thomas stops, “I know Severus Snape thinks I cant see him in the shadows.. ”

“Mr. Carthen,” Severus Snape steps out from the shadows..

“Their were others involved with Lily’s death Professor Snape..” Thomas glares at Dumbledore, “I respect you.. I understand where you are coming from.. This bastards is using children to fight his war.. You should have poisoned James..”

“Mr. Carthen.. I understand your pain, “Snape coldly speaks.. “To my surprise you have a certain knack for looking at things differently.. However this display of disrespect towards the..”

“He did not tell you.. Lily was pregnant..” Thomas blurted out, “Go to her body she should have been suffeciently along for their to be a second set of bones..” Thomas pointed a finger at Dumbledore, “You could have just assumed command of the Ministry when they offered it to you.. And ordered Voldemort hunted down and his legions hunted down.. You are at fault for Lily Evens death and for My.. My Athena’s death!”

“Thomas,” Minerva waves her wand.. The screens shut off, “It is better you should not watch this.. You have a capacity for darknes that.. That gave voldemort pause.. The things you did…”

“Minerva.. This is what was supposed to happen,” Amunet looks at Minerva? “Your serious, gave Voldemort pause..”

“Someone was a worse influence then Hector.. Professor Lestrange.. ” Minerva looks at her, “No quarter given.. No mercy..”

“He became Darth Vader to Voldemort’s emperor Palpetine,” Mafalda smiled evilly..

Thomas just sat their floating not responding..

“How bad was what he just watched,” Athena takes a deep breath?

“Thomas… ” Minerva takes a deep breath, “Why did you remove Astoria’s meds..”

“They where killing her,” thomas spoke.. “I could see the curse in her blood.. It is better they blame me then the poeple who tried to save her..”

“They are trying to cure her..” Molly took a deep breath, “you are not a doctor..”

“The other me turned Nagini back into her human form,” Thomas spoke quietly.. “The problem..”

“Mr. Carthen we are not doing that,” Minerva spoke.. Seeing looks at her, “It is a life for a life.. Someone dies so she lives.. Plus you had snapes help to do it..”

“So he was also Snapes Protege in this alternate reality,” Molly took a deep breath.. “They restored Nagini? Wait.. How do you know the cure was killing Asto..”

“Professor Weasley.. The curse started stealing her life force.. The meds were covering the symptoms.. I could see it.. ” Thomas takes a deep breath,” There is always the alternate method snape turned down.. We create a horcrux for the part of her that is cursed. We just need enough life force sufficent for the death magics used to create one..”

“We would need to know how to create a horcrux,” Mafalda spoke.. “Pheonix tears wont cure the blood curse..” She walked over to Thomas, “It is amazing.. Your Necro Animagus form.. Bald.. ”

“I am stuck .. I cant undo it,” Thomas turns his head.. “And .. And.. I am bald.. I.. Mafalda.. You are a genius.. Professor Weasley.. Their is a  potion.. It requires .. What was it.. It allows you to take someones shape.. ”

“Poly juice potion.. Thomas on,” Molly Weasley is interupted..

“Magical Grilled Cheese Sandwiches,” Mafalda’s eyes sparkled..

“That stupid slogan,” Amunet was not very happy.. “How is…”

“Astoria’s body is in effect making a polyjuice potion,” Mafalda rubbed the Bridge of her nose.. She hugged the undead looking Thomas, “Bloody genius.. You know what this means..”

“Mafalda.. Generations of Wizards have been unable to cure..” Amunet pauses and looks at Thomas then to Mafalda, “Mother F@#$ers.. The curse has to attatch to something.. Yes Thomas I remember that argument with Athena you had over magic as a F#$%ing muggle..”

“Professor Weasley.. Headmistress McGonagall.. May we .. I mean they will need you to do this..” Mafalda is thinking, “It is a forced transformation spell.. It wont cure her..”

“It is carried on the maternal side right.. The.. The Might tro.. Mit..” thomas cant pronounce the word..

“The Mitochondrial DNA,” Mafalda thought for a second.. “It is possible that a chemical in the Y chromosome .. My god.. I need to get upstairs..” Taking out a cell phone.. She pushes a button, “Mitochondrial DNA.. Would be the first glance obvious part.. Scorpius with Y DNA might produce a chemical or their is an unknown switch that is flicked on..”

“This..” Athena took took Thomas’s hand, “You are stuck in this form.. To protect your heart..”

Thomas looked away from Athena, “You.. I guess it was to save you.. ” with a sigh, “You unlocked the door.. I guess it means you..”

“I .. I was unable to unlock the door,” Athena spoke.. “For me it is water under the bridge..”

Thomas looks to Rose, “You.. You have to love me to open the Door.. I..”

“Thomas,” Mafalda winks at Rose, lily, Athena, and amunet putting her phone away.. “As one of your advisors.. No.. Quit asking.. ”

“Mafalda dear please go communicate what you think to Professor Longbottom,” Minerva politely added with subtle force.. “I will leave this room charmed as it is with a subtle exception..” Minerva closes her eyes and waves her wand several ways. Whispers several things with a tear falling down her face, “Their.. Hogwarts could use more true love..”

Molly looked at her, “Are you ok Minerva?”

Thomas looks at McGonagall, “You.. You altered the entrance requirements like you did in the recordings.. Those that still feel true love may enter..”

“Mr. Carthen.. Yes, it is a much more effective charm.. Please keep what you heard in our conversations from that reality quiet,” McGongall still has her eyes closed.. Sighing, “I prefer my personal life stay quiet..”

“So that is how you know what thomas is gonna respond on some things,” Molly was still moving her head taking in the scene.. “Some of these plants.. Neville might need supplies..”

Thomas extended his feet to the ground and stood..

Lily turned Thomas towards her, “Thomas..” Thomas’s necro Animagus form seemed to start disappearing, “You cant keep doing this.. You could communicate with people better..”

“What.. Oh excuse me.. The medicine you are giving this woman is killing her.. Her life force is draining from her body.. ” Thomas’s eyes stay milky white as the rest of his body returns to normal..

Athena takes a sharp breath not meaning to..

“And my Aunt attacked me showing her loyalties, “Thomas’s voice still had a hollow ring to it.

Lily takes a deep breath making a face, “Listen.. It.. I opened the door Thomas..”

Thomas blinks, “That is .. YOU?”

“You are a horses A$$.. You know that but..” Lily sighs as she reaches up to Thomas’s face, “Look at me.. You.. ” Thomas’s eyes return to normal, “You are just scared.. More then anyone here.. Be honest with me.. ”

Molly is wide eyed, “Lily..”

“You watched that.. You have read history and caught up.. ” Lily doesnt let Thomas move his head, “I.. ” Lily realizes what she just said, “I.. I opened the door.. You.. You will destroy yourself like Grindlewald, Voldemort, and Snape.. I am not stupid.. I have heard Mafalda and the other Frightfuls..  You choose to gamble everything.. A second chance..”

“Lily..” Thomas’s voice has lost all confidence, “I..” With a smile, “This is a total Captain Kirk HR violation..”

“No thomas,” Lily sounds like her Grandmother with her firmness.. “You are right.. You are ugly.. I.. I read my dad’s files and everything.. I.. No.. Niether Thomas is you.. Look at me.. I am Lily Luna Potter.. Daughter of the boy who lived..”

Thomas wont respond..

“We are not leaving till you answer,” Lily glows with the pinkish red energy..

“Thomas elliot Carthen.. My last memory before I was standing in the Department of Mysteries..” Thomas looked at Lily,” I had let the dementor go..”

“See. It is not that hard,” Lily is still holding Thomas’s head.. “So the same point with two roads to travel.. And you cheated and took the hidden one.. ”

“Lily..” thomas looks her in the eyes, “I..”

“Are not either one of them.. The building blocks are their but it is different.. ” Lily sees rose, Mafalda, and Athena looking at her, “I am trying not to giggle.. Ok.. Your baby’s mama, the bright girl, and my cousin are giving me dirty looks..”

“Baby’s mama,” Athena sounded insulted.. “It is a little more complicated then that..”

“They can relax.. I will Lily Evans you,” Lily smiled.. “You are so friend zoned for now.”

Messages In This Thread
RE: Magical Grilled cheese Sandwiches: A harry Potter Fan fiction - by Armonica_Templar - 05-14-2019, 09:08 PM