Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Magical Grilled cheese Sandwiches: A harry Potter Fan fiction
Thomas sat indian style, with his hands out meditating, hovering about a foot above the grass.. Under him were five candles burning, with green flames..

Five different white construction paper sheets floated in the shape of a pentagon in front of Thomas..

Rose’s hair blows in the wind as she steps out.. She gasp when she sees the scene in front of her.. The candle’s flames turn a pinkish red, As Thomas falls to the ground..

A woman with a cane closes her eyes for a moment, “Rose.. Please introduce me to my cousin..”

“F@#$,” Thomas tries to focus on the construction paper as the pink flames rise higher the the green flames.. Three of the flames dance on the paper, “Focu..”

“Thomas.. I,” Rose watches as Thomas seems to take a deep breath.. The flame does not seem to burn the paper at first, “I apologize.. We need to talk.. Later..”

Thomas’s eyes glow green and all five burst into a green flame..

“Rose.. I ,” Astoria swallows hard.. “This may not have been a good idea..”

“Mrs. Malfoy.. He has to accept the facts..” Rose sighs, “He knows who I .. I am in a relationship with.. I suspect now the incident with James was no accident.. He will recover.. It is odd how his planned joke blew up in his pocket injuring him..”

Thomas was ignoring Rose glued to watching the pinkish flames from the candles..

“Thomas.. There is no us.. I,” Rose paused as it seemed that a black shadow became part of the flames.. Thomas reached out to the black flame, “What is that? Dark Magic?”

“Yes,” thomas had a tear fall.. “Just not the kind you call dark magic.. Their is no dark side of the force.. Their is no light side.. Their is only the force..” Looking at the black flames, “Why did I choose this path?”

The black flame engulfed the other flames leaving only the one closest to Rose to have a small pinkish flame surrounded by the darkness..

Thomas reached out and took the black flame as his robes seemed to surround his hand bandage like.. Thomas reached for the small flame glaring at Rose, “Because this BS does not..”

Thomas extinguished the pinkinsh flame..

“See.. Love gone with but the movement of two fingers,” Thomas coldly glared at Astoria.

“Thomas,” Astoria Malfoy braced on her cane.. “I.. ”

“thank me for saving your A$$.. It wasnt me.. My older self did it because it was the right thing.. ” Thomas noticed the Black flame started turning green, “No good deed goes unpunished.. The Truth has its underwear on.. And the fat lady is on stage..”

“Thomas.. DO NOT THREATEN ME!!” Rose is upset, “Do you know what type of position you put the Malfoys in? Astoria?”

Scorpius came from a different area with Narcissa..

“Thomas,” Scorpius took out his wand.. “Stay away from Rose.. For the last time..”

Thomas stood up with his eyes glowing green, “You are nothing but a bully..” All the black fire disappeared, “And I am not Snape.. ”

“SCORPIUS NO, “Astoria called out.

Scorpius hit Thomas with a blast from his wand sending him back.. “I am sick of your crap Thomas.. We do not need any thing from you.. I tolerated you because you were curing my mother.. Let me be honest.. We do NOT want you on the quidditch team.. No one likes you!”

“SCORPIUS,” Narcissa and Astoria called out..

“He is right,” Rose glared.. “Thomas has had his comeuppance coming..”

“Thomas,” Narcissa called out.. “Do NOT do this!”

Thomas sat up, Realizing he had transformed in to a different form.. “Cool,” Thomas stood with a white pale face.. Extra bones form covering his face with a second skull, “Mr. Malfoy..”

Thomas’s wand left his side and went to his hand..

“Stop this,” Astoria called out..

“I am only putting him in his place in the food chain, ” Thomas’s whited over eyes eerily lock with Scorpius.. Thomas’s voice had gained a hollow echo,”That is what you, James, Hugo, and Albus planned right.. Just a joke..”

“I.. I.. I am NOT afraid of.. Of You,” Scorpius stuttered..

Narcissa waved her wand and Thomas’s wand went flying from his hand..

Scorpius hit Thomas again with a blast from his wand..

On the ground, Thomas glared at Narcissa.. “So you show your true colors Narcissa..”

“Thomas you can kill him.. You are not killing my.. Listen,” Narcissa saw the tears fall on Thomas’s face.. She keeps her wand leveled on Thomas, “I.. Scorpius is my grandchild.. You are my cousin.. by marriage..”

“I thought we were family,” Thomas looked down.. Standing up his wand came back to his hand, “Legendary Malfoy loyalty..”

Narcissa cast Expelliarmus again..

“Su-ip-rocs ta Tcer-id-er,” Thomas quickly cast at the same time..

The Expelliarums directs at Scorpius and hits his hand with a loud crack.. Scorpius falls to his knees in pain as he wand breaks..

Astoria panics and raises her wand, “Expelliarmus..”

“A-ssic-ran ta Tcer-id-er,” Thomas cast again..

Astoria’s spell hits Narcissa wand sending it flying..

“We.. We dont need anything from you.. Leave my son alone.. ” Astoria is in fear standing in front of Scorpius bracing on her cane, “I do NOT need your people’s treatments.. You are a monster. Rose choose my son.. Lily does not want to go with you.. ”

“Done Mrs. Malfoy,” thomas turns and walks to his book sitting on a bench.. “No treatments.. Their are other candidates.. You pay your son’s and his friends debts.. Very well all debts paid..”

“Thomas,” Narcissa had summoned her wand back and discovered it broken.. “Listen.. It is..”

“Professor Malfoy.. I will be filing a complaint with headmistress McGonagall.. With a copy to my attorney,” Thomas had tears in his eyes.. “Rose.. Congratulations.. I hope you are satisfied and are able to lead Hogwarts to victory in Quidditch.. My team mates do not want me on the team.. I resign..”

Creevey came out and saw the scene, taking a deep breath..

Thomas opened his book, “Albionia.. Are you there?”

Albionia appeared, “Littleone.. I .. Listen..”

“Classify all of Astoria Malfoy’s medical records and research eyes only.. She paid in blood ..” Thomas coldly stated, “I assume it covers all conversations..”

“Thomas.. You are just signing her death sentence,” Rose was upset.. “I thought you were not going to grow up the same way you did?”

“Do not appeal to mercy when their is none that is applicable.. You told me earlier that I was cute,” Thomas responded.. Choking on his own emotions, “And we could be friends.. You lied.. You do not want to be friends.. Everyone wants something for nothing.. Apparently I have learned the next lesson..”

“Thomas.. You cant stop her medical Treatments, “Rose was upset.. “Because her son.. Listen Thomas..”

“Done Thomas,” Albionia closed her eyes..  After Astoira’s cane disappeared,”I understand sir. And yes.. That was the lesson you at this age had not learned. TANSTAAFL! ”

Astoria went to one knee shaking, “What.. My meds.. Please grab them.. Sc.. Scorpius.. In.. In my bag..”

Thomas closed his eyes, “Professor.. Is there anything else?”

“No.. We will talk later Thomas,” Narcissa went over to Astoria.. “YOU HAVE DONE ENOUGH..”

Thomas waved his wand as he grabbed his backpack.. The candles went out and went to his backpack.. He looked down at his hand, “Odd..” On the small scar on his hand the pinkish light of the flame was barely seen, “I extinguished the flames.. I will deal with this later, ” Thomas apparated out when everything is in his backpack..

Scorpius with his good hand searched through his mother’s purse.. Frustrated as his mother is on the ground, “What.. What does it look like?”

“It is the bag,” Astoria had dropped her wand.. “Hurry.. The.. The pain..”

Narcissa got a horrified look on her face, “No.. No.. No.. THOMAS!” Narcissa took the bag and just dumped it out..

Astoria looked around the pile, “The bottle was in there.. It.. Where is it,” Astoria got a horrified look on her face? “He stole my medicine.. He..”

Astoria passed out on the grass making Scorpius cry..

“He.. He,” Rose swallowed hard..

“Return to class Ms. Weasley..” Creevey shook her head as she touched a sigiled mike, “Medical emergency.. Well send the nurse quickly to my location… Astoria is suffering the side effects of her blood curse..”

“He.. He killed her,” Rose was angry as Several Professors Apparated in with Minerva..

Minerva saw the scene, “Creevey.. What happened?”

“They turned on Thomas,” Creevey responded..

“That is not what happened,” Narcissa spoke angrily as Molly Weasley was checking on Astoria..

“He called her Professor Malfoy.. Headmistress, with a lot of venom in his voice,” Creevey shook her head.. “She made a deal to protect Scorpius from retaliation I think.. Thomas resigned from the quidditch team.. Are you happy Rose? Yall got what you wanted..”

“Creevey,” Minerva took a deep breath.. “this is not helping..”

“I am going to take her to the infirmary,” Molly weasley looks at her grand daughter.. “Wait for me in my office Rose.. We will talk in thirty minutes..”

“I did not do anything,” Rose was upset.. “I.. Thomas has been bragging and.. He hurt James.. He is a monster.. He..”

“Fifty points from Gryffindor,” Molly weasley coldly spoke.. “Now go wait in my office.. Narcissa.. Help me Apparate her and Scorpius to the infirmary..”

Narcissa took a moment and reached over to Scorpius, “And we will continue this conversation..” Narcissa grabbed Scorpius by the collar, “You will tell me EVERYTHING!”

Messages In This Thread
RE: Magical Grilled cheese Sandwiches: A harry Potter Fan fiction - by Armonica_Templar - 05-14-2019, 08:55 PM