Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Magical Grilled cheese Sandwiches: A harry Potter Fan fiction
Malfalda was upset holding a letter, “This is… Pure cockypop.. ”

Thomas had his hair still dyed all black, “Malfalda..”

Tears fell with a turn around, “You.. I do not want your pity mr. Lord of the manor.. ”

“Really..” Number One sat on his shoulder, “Dear Jane.. Ouch.. Feel bad an’ go a wollering.. I got other problems..”

Thomas walked by her, “No.. You think I need…”

“A real friend.. The type that is breaking you out of jail,” Thomas stopped.. “Because one of you planned to not get caught. tell you this whole d@#$ thing was stupid.”

“Excuse me,” Malfalda had stopped crying.. “Who the hell do you think you are?”

“Jail breaker unlimited,” Thomas coldly spoke.. “I am still debating on if I should just crush you.. Or reveal the contents of your letter.. For making sure Rose was with Scorpius.. Next whisper campaign you pull on me.. I will let that hang their..”

Malfalda frooze, “You.. How do you know the contents?”

Molly Weasley was quietly watching the situation..

“The only problem.. Their is no way Ravenclaw can take Three of the teams in the academic contest without you..”

Malfalda had weird look on her face, “I.. I am barely on the team.. Your FRIEND Gloria told me..”

“She wants to win.. For all your stupid S@#$ your skills at deception match your intelligence.. Gloria is no fool.. ” Thomas had not turned around, “She knows for all the problems you cause.. You are very bright.. She is only what five points higher..”

“One point two in the muggle IQ test,” Malfalda sees Professor Weasley looking on. “Nice try Thomas..”

“Ms. Weasley asked Rose and Lily to talk with you..”

“The grey lady said something to you, “Mafalda walked over to Thomas.. Turning him around, “So why did you say something?”

“Lord of the Manor issue.. Because I disagree with their assessment.. The federation has section 31,” Thomas looked Mafalda in the eyes..

“They are a fictional organization,” Mafalda rolls her eyes.. “I am not a bad person..”

“I told the grey lady the same thing.. You have a moral compass,” Thomas responded.. “Shattered, broken, and pointed in the wrong direction..It is however by definition a moral compass..”

“HEY,” Mafalda hit thomas in the arm.. “That is..” Mafalda narrowed her eyes, “Cute.. You are hitting on me now..”

“God no.. As Professor Scamander said.. Stay away from Crazy, “Thomas paused, “But Grandpa and Prof both did not take their own advice..So yeah..”

Mafalda got loud, “Oh so now you..”

“Yes..” thomas had a loud bored tone, “I am using you to make them jealous..”

Mafalda stopped her own response, “This is sexual harassment?”

“Not yet.. I have not got their yet.. ”

“You think I will fall for your tricks?”

“We need the Sith Lord Mafalda not the emo crying little B#$%^,” thomas was in her face.. “Section 31.. Capricornia and several other slytherin girls need your help.. And since you have ZERO friends in ravenclaw you need to network..”

Alurem Snyde was brought to Thomas by Capricornia Black..

“I thought you said,” Alurem looked away in fear from Thomas’s glowing eyes.. “Listen.. I..”

“Artemis cant get mad if you skip the stupid crap you earned.. “Thomas did not back away, “Robert A Heinlein outlined a principle.. The ones you think are screwing with you will over look your discipline.. For hogwarts.. Beating the other schools is more important..”

Gloria and Artemis both came around a corner..

“She will,” Alurem swallowed hard..

“Mafalda needs you.. And the other two slytherin.. You are not competing.. So,” Thomas whispers.. “We need intelligence.. On their ..”

“Academic Teams, Quidditch teams, Dueling teams, this capture the flag practices..” Mafalda Smiled evilly, “I.. I would.. Wait you still do not know who Artemis is dating?”

“Mafalda,” Artemis called out the same time as gloria..

“Mafalda.. No.. We need their game films.. Blackmail is not how we are gonna win..” Thomas shook his head, “This was a mistake.. You..”

Mafalda caught thomas’s shoulder, “I can do this.. Its just.. She wont let me put together a research team..”

“Reseach Team,” gloria stopped Artemis.. “Thomas… Mafalda cant be trusted..”

Before she can speak, “Yes she can.. She wants to win and wants power and acceptance.. “Looking down at his Slytherin robes, “Ambition is not a bad thing.. And no offense.. I see hogwarts losing BADLY.. ” Thomas puts his arm around Alurem Snyde, “And if we want to win.. Time us Slytherins remind the magical world what exactly cunning is.. I think you can agree Alurem that Mafalda is uniquely qualified to lead the research team.. With Capricornia providing oversight.. Patricia and Bali should be sufficent.. They are not participating..”

“What do you get out of this,” Alurem looks Thomas in the face? “Your daughter is rude.. And..”

“If we always do what we have always done.. We get what we always got.. ” Capricornia smiled, “Professor Weasley I am sure Professor Malfoy will over see this prog..”

“What type of research,”Molly Weasley’s Skeptical tone filled the air?

“In the muggle world they collect statistics,” Gloria narrowed her eyes.. “Like response speed on a question..”

“Right handed wand users versus right and left.. Top speeds of chasers.. broom statistics.. Wand core preferences,” Mafalda stepped up.. “We would have to comb their .. Well their versions of the prophet excetra.. Personality types.. ”

“Father.. What do you expect from them in return,” Artemis spoke coldly eyeing Mafalda..

“Odds are she was going to hit on me in an effort to gain a foothold in the school..” A huge grin Crosses Thomas’s face, “I prefer to ..”

“Rose, Lily, gloria, Capriconia, ” Mafalda takes a deep breath.. “Your son Bruce and Jorel quietly advised you of this.. I have no designs on you thomas..”

“They have the search parameters set out.. They say it will need your continued adjustments.. ” Capricornia pokes at Mafalda, “I have a boyfriend.. They have been studying gambling in the muggle world..  Said you, Alurem, Patricia, and Bali have limited options to match your goals.. ” She hit Thomas in the arm, “He said Artemis set down a goal of non-exclusion.. So why not tap the unused ambition.. For all your faults.. You four should be able to give a threat assessment better then even Artemis.. Nearly at Narcissa’s level..”

Mafalda narrowed her eyes, “So why set a member of Ravenclaw in..”

“Because it is a lot of book work and..” Alurem looked down, “We.. we are not as smart as you.. It..” She looked at Thomas and smiled, “We have the necessary Ambition .. What do you expect us to find?”

“Most likely the african students will attack him.. Or rig it so the ,” Mafalda smiles.. “Capricornia.. Tell me more about this section 31..”

“Ladies.. I am assigning this task to Narcissa..” Molly Weasley fakes warmness, “Report to her with your research plan..”

“Are we talking CIA, or more NSA,” Capricornia asked Thomas?

“Uhm..” thomas frooze with a questioning look..

“Father.. Wetworks or data collection,” Artemis whispered..

“Oh.. Data collection.. ” thomas responds, “Highlight reels..”

Mafalda looks at Thomas biting her lip for half a second, She quickly stops and reshifts her body languange.. “How can you organize something and have no clue over the base parts?”

“Number seventeen.. When I employ people as advisors I will occasionally listen to their advice..” Thomas grinned as Professor Weasley had a confused look on her face, “I have violated several of the rules.. For fun..”

Artemis narrows her eyes, “Really dad.. Really.. ”

Narcissa steps out from the shadows across from Molly, “The rules of being an evil overlord.. So you are promoting Mafalda to Advisor?”

“We do need someone more like the older Thomas,” Capricornia took a deep breath.. “Bruce and Jorel were very clear on that after discussing things with Thomas..”

“Not to mention Mafalda is purty,” Thomas reaches up to the side of Mafalda’s face.. “Now this is a captain kirk style HR issue..”
Mafalda Blushes taking a deep breath, “You little S@#$ !”

Capricornia hits Thomas in the arm, “Bad mage! ” She hits him in the arm again, “Bad necromancer! Pen company ink well.. No Captain Kirk HR issues!”

Thomas starts laughing..

Mafalda see’s Gloria’s and Artemis’s evil looks, “Maybe when you grow up we can talk.. ” She takes Alurem’s arm, “To the Library.. ”

Alurem Snyde is confused, “Mafalda?”

“Thomas’s other advisors are correct.. Hogwarts has no hope of winning any part of this Magical Olympics,” Mafalda speaks with loads of confidence.. “We are off to save hogwarts reputation.. We have to place.. This is gonna be hard.. We need more then just us and Patricia and Bali.. It will have to do.. Prefect Jackson.. Permission to begin Operation Data Collection from open source..”

“Do it,” Gloria takes a deep breath.. “We will have to share with the others.. Artemis.. I expect full cooperation and data sharing..”

“Narcissa,” Molly turns her head sideways?

“I will have Patricia and Bali sent to the Library,” Narcissa smiles evilly.. “Fifty points to Ravenclaw if their plan produces results.. And ten a piece for each researchers house..” Taking a deep breath, “And fifty to Syltherin.. For acting like true lords of the manor..”

Mafalda walks with Alurem toward the library and stops, “Thomas.. ” Thomas looks at her, “Save me a slow dance at the ball..” Artemis and Gloria get pissed off looks on their faces..

“I want a dance too..” Alurem sees the look of hate on Artemis’s face, “Patricia and Bali want one as well..”

Artemis’s eyes glow green, “We will talk later!”

“Artemis,” Narcissa takes a few more steps over to her.. Lowering her voice, “Of course they are interested in Thomas.. He is a true pure blood.. And Malfoy..”

“Of course Mafalda.. I have one other problem,” Mafalda turns around at Thomas’s comment.. “Where is my five year old advisor?”

“Five year old advisor,” Molly Weasley laughs..

None of the students who hear him laugh..

“Professor Weasley,” Alurem speaks quietly.. “MACUSA and The ministy missed this..  rule number .. Number twelve.. Right?”

“One of my advisors will be an average five-year-old child. Any flaws in my plan that he is able to spot will be corrected before implementation. “Capricornia takes a deep breath, “Jorel and Bruce have been speculating.. Thomas has been ignoring them we thought?”

“A five year old advisor,” Narcissa looked at Thomas?

“They might know why I choose this..” Thomas took a minute, “They would be bright and street creded by now..”

“The Detroit incident,” Molly Weasley looked at Thomas.. “Among the missing seven years ago.. I.. I remember it because among the assumed dead was.. Was a five year old girl..” Narcissa looked at Molly, “It was used against him during the hearings with the Ministry.. She had a bright future.. ”

Narcissa was wide eyed, “The muggle child they said had an IQ of nearly two hundred..”

Thomas grinned evilly, “An I. Q. of two hundred.. Nevermind she is most likely well hidden.. She will ..” Thomas takes a moment, “Thank you for helping save Hogwarts reputation Mafalda..”

Messages In This Thread
RE: Magical Grilled cheese Sandwiches: A harry Potter Fan fiction - by Armonica_Templar - 05-10-2019, 05:27 AM