Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Magical Grilled cheese Sandwiches: A harry Potter Fan fiction
Thomas stands in front of the wall of Big screen TV’s..

A shotgun with a series of sigils on it fired.. The bullet curved and hit an escaping criminal in chains separating his leg from his body..

The other Criminals raised their chained hands in the air out of fear..

The man in the glowing green sigiled trench coat stood with his foot on the American Auror.. Thomas’s older voice came out, “Not a single one of you run.. You have committed crimes.. Like this Auror..”

Percy stood their next to thomas with minerva watching the scene..

“Listen.. You are obviously one of us.. ” The bleeding Auror spoke with his hair matted and dirty, “You have attacked MACUSA.. ”

The sigiled mask glows, “Your obliviate failed Auror.. I remember everything… Including the fact it was your spell that hit my girl friend killing her.. You lied in your reports.. I gave you my word before you tried to Obliviate me that you would pay.. As you and your compratriots can tell.. I am a man of my word..”

Several other Aurors Apparated in, “We have you surrounded.. “The Female Auror moved her hair looking around at the damage and dead, “You.. You are a not a no-maj.. ” Seeing the weapon glow, “Magical artifacts.. S@#$.. ”

“Do you read history books,” The older man responded with out moving. “Vietnam slash Korea..”

The Aurors slowly started forward.. The Female raised her hand, “Everyone stop before..”

Several clicks are heard way to late..

“The are called landmines.. And yes they are sigiled,” The masked man spoke with a slight chuckle.. “They go boom.. Why do you think I chose a junk yard to chase this idiot into..”

One of the Aurors tried to apparate away.. A green flame comes up followed by an explosion.. Parts of the auror go flying everywhere..

The other aurors All Freeze..

“Listen.. It.. It is Thomas elliot Carthen.. Right.. Things happen, “The Auror on the ground coughs up blood as the boot on him glows with sigils.. “Your girl friend was a casuality of men .. Men like these..”

“then why lie on the paperwork,” Thomas’s older self responds.. “And why did the other two lie to cover it up.. You destroyed and hid evidence.. ”

“F#$%.. Mr. Carthen.. There.. We obliviated you.. There is no way you.. You are a wizard,” The female frooze in place.. “Listen the criminal we were hunting was dangerous.. Casualties happen..”

“You .. Mrs. Olshen.. Graduate of Ilvermorny.. Top grades in fact,” Thomas spoke coldly.. “Christmas came early.. Tell you what.. ” thomas twas playing with his arm, “Surrender your self and Mr. Cold here.. ”

Several of the Aurors nodded to each other.. The land mines went flying into the air exploding..

“Batman Gambit Execute,” thomas called out.. He jumps ten feet clearing into behind a pile of junk..

“Get cold we will,” Mrs Olshen was interrupted..

The sound off multiple fifty caliber weapons opening fire surprise those watching..

Minerva closes her eyes as Percy takes a deep breath as several of the Aurors go down..

“White Phosperus rounds,” Minerva looks at Thomas.. Eyes turn towards her, “It is a long story.. It is a banned muggle weapon.. ”

“I know what white phophurus is Headmistress,” Percy spoke.. “In bullets.. ”

Thomas coldly watches..

Several more aurors go down from the weapons fire.. After being raked as sheilds go up and the white phospurus burns on the shield..

One of the Aurors screams in pains as somehow part of the white phosphurus gets through the shield.. It drips into the Aurors left eyes as he drops the shield falling to the ground..

Only Olshen is left after hitting the ground and raising a wall of junk to protect herself..

The sound of clicks fill the air from the Fifty cals wirring..

Angry Olshen throws the material, “I will make you pay Mr.Carthen.. Mr. carthen?”

No one answers..

“I am over here,” cold calls out.. “He left.. Coward..”

Several of the prisoners are alive but in pain..

“He killed all of them.. Listen we have to,” A side arm goes off killing Cold..

One of the prisoners starts to move.. The bullet hits him in between the eyes.. Olshen coldly walks over to the wounded prisoners, “No witnesses..”

She walks over to the aurors making sure they are dead, “This is not ending my career..”

Minerva covers her mouth as Burbage moves his coat watching this.. “She killed her former partner.. And the Prisoners.. Crap.. I.. Can I get a copy of this? Potter is going to want to see this.. She has been the loudest voice..”Burbage looked at Thomas, “This is bad .. She is the Director of Magical Security.. Built up on .. Crap.. This is bad..”

“It is too late,” thomas responds.. “I would not have let me see this if.. I already released this to the press..”

The video ends with Olshen apparating out of the area..

Jersey walks into the room, “It is on the front page of the daily Prophet.. ”

She shows the page..

“Murder most foul.. Justice for Thomas Carthen,” Fontaine takes the paper.. “Corruption in the MACUSA.. It has come to this reporters attention from an unidentified source that Director Olshen murdered Aurors and a muggle.. No-Maj as they are called on the other side of the pond.. It appears the loudest voice demanding the return of Thomas Elliot Carthen is in fact trying to make sure her crimes never see the light of day..”

“We are going to have to leave early,” Joa-Joa had a large margarita in her hand..

“Corruption,” Thomas shook his head..

“Not all politicians are corrupt,” Percy spoke looking at Thomas.. “Listen.. Fair enough.. At least..”

Burbage took a deep breath, “If minerva is okay with it.. I would like to run some cases by you and your mentor.. Both of them..”

Percy looked at the Auror..

“Listen me and Potter disagree on a lot of things.. At the end of the day our job is to protect both Wizards and Muggles..” Burbage put a hand on Thomas’s shoulder, “I do not forgive your older self.. Never will.. I however see the why..”

“I will consider it Mr. Burbage,” Minerva spoke coldly.. “However..The students will need to return in a.. A few hours..”

“Speak with an honest cop.. They have to exist,” Thomas grinned.. “Appearently Unicorns are real to.. I mean I surely had made a contact or two..”

“You are serious,” Percy rubbed the bridge of his nose..

“I assume that some of the crimes that went unsolved in the muggle books..” thomas looked at Jersey, “I would have found a Commissioner Gordon.. ”

“You.. Muggles are not supposed to,” Percy was interrupted..

Jersey handed a card to Burbage, “The closest we found.. He contacted us several times when his boss buried evidence.. Honest to a point.. He knows about the magical world.. Thomas trusted him..”

Mulas walks in with a set of files, “And this Mr. Burbage is the files Thomas had investigated before his..” The Japanese woman looks to Thomas, “Reset.. This thumbdrive is everything you need on corruption in the ministry.. You will not be happy.. The Aurors he killed.. Well you find there names on that thumbdrive..”

“It was him or Potter,” Jersey speaks cooly.. “With the issue of Potter.. Your the next honest man.. By Thomas’s assessment..”

Thomas rubs his face and walks out of the room..

Albus, Scorpius, Little Shade, Fortuna, Victoria, Jorel, Bruce, and Capricornia are sitting in Lazy boys playing some game..

“Thomas,” Rose Weasley spoke calmly..

Artemis held up her hand to the others and pointed at them..

Thomas just turned around and walked away..

“Go.. I will keep the others out of your hair,” Artemis pointed at Scorpius..

Rose walked quickly, “Thomas .. You cant avoid me or the others..”

“Live to Fight another day, “Thomas paused.. “I am going to the kitchen..”

“My god.. This is,” Burbage rubbed his head reading a file in the middle.. “Potter is going to be pissed and fit to be tied..”

Minerva waved at Rose to keep going with him..

Thomas walked through to the kitchen with Rose in tow..

Thomas opened the Fridge as Number One peared over the edge, “Meow..”

“You were fed,” Thomas took out roast beef, ham, and cheese.. He set them on the island in the middle.. Going back he took out the Mayonaise, “Do not try Number one.. ”

“You cant ignore me.. The whole wizarding world heard you,” Rose moves her long red hair.. “So your love is deeper then the holler..”

Thomas gives her a dirty look..

She laughs and raises her wand, “I snuck it out..”

The hoagie rolls come floating out of the wood box and land on the table..

“Lets hear it,” thomas takes a deep breath.. “You are..”

“No.. We are not having the conversation that way,” Rose interjected.. “I find it fascinating.. You older self managed to educate himself in magic.. In four years.. And created weapons and tools no one else has.”

Thomas takes one of the hoagie rolls, “Do you want one?”

“I will make my own,” Rose puts away her wand and takes one of the hoagie rolls.

Thomas looks at her and swallows hard.. Sighing he takes the mayonaise and puts it on the hoagie roll, “If one knows the principals the rest falls into line..”

Thomas hands Rose the mayonaise..  “Could you grab me the mustard.. You do not understand.. It takes time to master magic.. None of the Ministry thought you did it on your own..  I told my mother that it was possible.. ”

Thomas opens the fridge and takes out the mustard, “All I would have started with is the knowledge of what I was..”

“Professor Scamander said you were his smartest protege before they knew you were a mage..” Rose put the mustard on the hoagie rolll, “You have to explain the concept of Magical Grilled Cheese Sandwiches to me.. The professor said none of us are ready for the advanced concepts yet..” Looking Thomas in the eye, “Will you explain it to me.. I mean..”

Thomas made a face and sighed, “You wont believe me.. Amunet never did..” Putting Roast beef on his sandwich, “You are just interested in the knowledge.. You have no concept of..”

“Thomas.. We,” Rose stops.. “You are very untrusting.. And you just sang to me.. Perhaps You need to think about someone else..”

Thomas watches as Rose takes the cheese bag and opens it.. She lays her slices of cheese on the mustard part..

Seeing Thomas smiling, “What.. You are making your sandwich all wrong.. It taste better..”

“You are doing magic right now,” Thomas smiles as he looks Rose Weasley in the eyes.

Rose frooze, “I am just making a sandwich.. ”

“Now summon a sandwich,” thomas took the cheese bag.. “What is the spell you use..”

“That is simple you,” Rose turned her head sideways.. “You were a muggle when you had this conversations.. It..” Rose is wide eyed, “Merlins beard.. Oh Bloody hell.. Add in magic.. Real world magic..”

“Kung fu comes from inside,” Thomas smiles when he sees her blush.. “How far down the rabbit whole you want to go with the analogy.. ”

Rose looks at Thomas with a lot of respect, “And you were a muggle when you developed this theory.. ” They finished making their sandwiches, “All it is, is ingrediants collected.. You argued not realizing it is only the method used to make the sandwhich varies.. Wands.. Wands are just tools..” A thought crosses her face as Rose bites her bottom lip, “I digress.. Listen I am seeing someone.. I.. I ..”

Thomas grins looking her in the eyes again.. “I understand..” Thomas bites his own bottom lip, “It is not the first time I was ever told this..”

Rose leans back, “Wait you.. You have heard this be…. Athena told you this.. Thomas that wont happen..” Taking a deep breath, “You are way to young.. Second.. I am in a serious..”

Several Blue Pixies fly inside the room.. At Each entrance they peak into the other rooms.. Several of them land on the table.. They look at the ones standing sentry..

A larger one flies around Thomas and then lands back on the table with five others.. They all stand like soldiers and salute Thomas..

Rose giggles not meaning to, “They.. They think .. You are there boss..”

After a salute back, Thomas takes the knife and cuts up part of his sandwich into small bites.. “I think this should be enough for you all..”

Several of them start to move only for the larger one to hit them..

“My apologies Sir..” thomas whispered, “Rank.. I provide a share of my food freely .. General.. Keep in mind.. Leadership is a two way street.. They are loyal men.. You have to keep discipline.. For violating that I apologize.”

“Thomas.. They are cute.. I am not sure they can,” Rose pauses when the pixies look at the Larger one who is standing with seeming pride.. “You
understand him..”

The Larger one points to the food.. And then one Pixie.. That pixie walks up to Thomas’s plate respectfully.. When Thomas nods his head, the pixie grabs only one cut, and gobbles it down.. It flies over to the door and taps one of them on the shoulder.. It flies down to the end of the formation on the table..

“Military formation,” Rose is awed as the pixies rotate under the larger ones watchful eye.. “Your older self had the Loyalties of the Pixies.. That..”

The Larger one lastly walks up and salutes Thomas.. Thomas stands up and tries to salute back.. The Larger Pixie shakes his head and looks to rose..

“Littleone he was de-aged.. He has no idea how.. His older self must of been in the military.. You will have to show him how to salute,” Rose speaks jokingly..

The larger one lets out a lower level schreech.. The others on the table fly over to Thomas.. They move him to a proper posistion.. They raise Thomas’s hand moving his fingers..

“Like this,” thomas tries to salute..

The Larger one looks at Rose and points to Thomas shaking its head..

Rose Giggles and walks over, “It is not the british salute.. ” Taking a deep breath Rose stands behind Thomas and moves his hand into posistion, “I think your arm was not moving properly.. You taught them to salute.. And they are teaching you now..”

The larger Blue pixie flies back.. He brings up a salute to Thomas.. Thomas raises his hand and salutes.. They both drop the salute..

The larger one then lands and eats his part..

Standing behind thomas, “See it wasnt that hard.. ”

“Take the rest of the hoagie rolls.. Before they go bad,” thomas looks at the Larger one.. Seeing it look at him, “Uhm.. You want something else..”

The larger one looks at Rose and points down.. It flies over the edge and down.. A few seconds later the pixie flies back up..

“Really I am not that stupid,” thomas looks at the bigger Pixie.. “Just because she is smarter then me..”

Rose giggles, “They must be a little upset.. I think they are locked out of.. Your secret areas..”

The larger Pixie nods it head yes..

“Well I do not know how to open the areas,” thomas responds.. “Wait.. Do you know where the cat food is?”

The larger Pixie lets out a low level screech and flies to a cabinet.. It opens one of the upper doors.. It takes out a can.. And flies it to Thomas..

“This is amazing, “Rose takes a deep breath.. “Mum wont believe me.. The pixies are showing signs of sentience.. ”

“Summonus Kittius,” Thomas slowly raises the can top pop.. “Food..”

“Thomas that is not, “Rose is interrupted..

Number One apparates immediately in, “Meow..”

“That is not magic Thomas,” Rose shakes her head.. “It… Magical grilled Cheese Sandwiches..”

“Fetch me my .. My,” thomas cant think of the word..

“It is a mutated cat.. It wont know to fetch you a port key,” Rose responds..

The Larger Blue Pixie lets out a soft screech and points to the can..

“Thomas..dogs fetch.. I doubt you taught,” Number One disappears pausing Rose..

A few seconds later Number One appears with a silver house key sitting on the table.. With a single paw on the key..

Thomas pops the cat food open and sets it one the table.. Number One gives him a dirty look..

“Little snob.. General Pixie.. Can yall grab a plate.. ” thomas looks at the cat, “For her highness..”

A little screech comes out and the pixies quickly find the plates.. One is sat on the table next to the can..

Thomas picks up the can and dumps it on the plate, “Your highness..”

“Meow,” Number one walks with her nose up.. She starts eating the treat..

“Thomas.. Listen.. We need to.. Wait.. If it is a port key,” Rose grabs Thomas’s hand.. “You cant just use it.. We need to notify Headmistress McGonagall.. And Uncle Percy.. This..”

The Pixies all are touching thomas and Rose.. The Larger one grabs the key Quiclky..

“Headmistress McGonagall.. Thomas had Number One fetch a port key,” Rose calls out.. “The Pixies are trying to get him to use it to transport to his secret batcave.. I got ahold of him..”

The large blue Pixies smiles as it hands him the key..

“My secret batcave,” thomas raises an eye brow.. “Go there?”

Headmistress McGonagall walks into the kitchen just in time for the port key to go off..

Number One puts her paws on the plate as Minerva gives her a dirty look.. She apparates away with the plate..

Messages In This Thread
RE: Magical Grilled cheese Sandwiches: A harry Potter Fan fiction - by Armonica_Templar - 05-09-2019, 09:21 AM