Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Magical Grilled cheese Sandwiches: A harry Potter Fan fiction
“Mrs. Smith,” Molly Weasley shook her head.. “I only agreed to this because Minerva thinks the school does not need this.. Rita.. So we are clear this is MY house.. ”

The well dressed Rita skeeter had her floating pen and paper.. A photographer with a new modern looking camera was recording, “I understand Molly.. I have this interview to do.. The ministry is not happy either..”

“Mr. Carthen is a man of his word..” Mrs. Smith grins in her three piece suit, “You are free to ask what ever you want.. Percy..”

Percy narrows his eyes in anger then covers it diplomatically, “Mother.. I apologize.. We had to cut a deal to save ..”

“The minister for Magics posistion.. She won the vote of no confidence.. With the full support of the new ministers, “Rita smiled.. “Not that I am surpriesed.. Lets go to the second interview..”

“Wait.. Second interview,” Percy spoke worried?

“Yes.. You did not know.. Mr. Carthen was huge fan of my writing.. Said I was his favorite dishonest muck raker,” rita smiled.. “This is the follow up interview.. ” Looking outside a window, “Thats him..” Rita takes a deep breath.. She pauses and undoes her hair allowing it to fall.. She stands a little straighter, “Mrs. Smith..”

Molly’s look of disapproval fills her face, “Remember what I said.. Cross a line and I will end the interview.. It is my house..”

Hector Scamander, in an old professors tweed jacket smiled, “Molly.. Just watch.. My money is on my protege..”

“So you do fully admit to that fact on the record,” Rita turned causing her hair to move?

Scamander pointed outside, “You have a little bit of time before the Mistress of the house boots you..”

“Hector, “Mrs. smith narrows her eyes..

Rita starts to head outside and opens the door, “This is Rita Skeeter here at the Weasley shack.. For a one on one exclusive.. With who some are calling the hero of the Third wizarding war.. Others dispise him.. As my faithful listeners and readers know.. Two days ago the so called third wizarding war ended when Thomas Elliot Carthen was de-aged.. Now the american warlord is eleven years old.. My inside sources tell me he was sorted into…”

As Rita walks out Molly takes a deep breath and smiled, “You coached you old rat..”

“My dear.. Your husband and me cooked up a small surprise.. Good luck to Rita.. ” Mr. Scamander grinned, “Your husband has been talking that boys ear off for the last two hours.. Once he realized he had no clue what happened.. So far he told him about nintendo, arcades, TV rabbit ears.. the Lot”

“You coached him,” Percy stops for a second.. A huge Grin crosses his face, “Mother..”

“I told you we had it covered..” Molly smiled evilly, “No Mr. Carthen.. You said you would show us how to make these grilled cheese sandwiches..”

“Molly.. You have to watch this, ” A beautiful black woman pointed out the window.. “Rita is ..”

“Angelina,” Molly walked over to the window.. “Did he just kiss her hand.. Open the window..”

Molly raises her hand causing the window to raise..

“Mr T.. I..” rita took a deep breath, “It..”

“I am such a big fan.. Your biography on snape.. ” thomas stopped, “Pretty Lady.. This is my son.. Bruce Tiberius DeSorium..”

Bruce smiled politely and copied his father, “My lady.. You have aged like a fine bottle of wine.. ” Taking Rita’s hand Bruce politely kissed it making  Rita blush as his Veela features seemed to glow.. “I hope you do not mind .. I.. ” Bruce paused.. “I hope it does not affect your planned interview.. Me and my sisters just met our father.. Well The young man he is.. ”

Almost motherly, “It is ok.. It has to be hard finding out your father..” Rita paused and though tbetter, “Is now your age..”

Little Shade stepped forward, “I do not like her.. She smells of over priced perfume..”

Artemis just stood back with Rose and gloria.. All three narrowed their eyes..

“You must be Little Shade..” Rita stuck her hand out, “I am..”

“My father has stated all his children are free.. May I go in.. I would rather learn to cook then interact with this woman..” Rita got a hurt look on her face,” They told me what happened.. Vickie.. Lets go help Mrs. Weasley cook..”

Arthur Weasley stepped forward.. “Ladies.. I am the man of the house.. It is,” Arthur Weasley chuckled.. “Cant say that with a straight face.. You do not have to sit out here..”

Victoria stuck her nose in the air, “I know what lies you said about my Uncle.. Do not talk to me.. Why he agreed to this I do not know.. ”

“Ms. dursley.. That is rude,” Victoria and Little shade walked inside ignoring Rita.

Gloria, Rose, and Artemis cross their arms at the same time..

The girls walk inside the house seriously.. Both stop and smile, “How did we do Auntie Angelina?”

“Did we do it right,” Little Shade grins.. “Father did say I have the right to make all the money I want.. Plus.. I do NOT like her..”

Angelina hands over two gold Galleons a piece..

“Angelina Johnson Weasley,” Molly stopped and laughed.. “Are you paying the children Galleons?”

Both girls turn to Mrs. Smith, “Can you invest this for us.. We would like to buy muggle stock.. In Disney..”

Mrs. Smith smiled, “I am your father’s lawyer.. ” Shaking her head, “Little shade you have a trust fund.. I can start a second one..” Looking at Angelina, “But we can start a separate fund for you two to put all your ill gotten gains.. I am already well paid to look over Carthen legal matters..”

“Trust funds,” Percy narrowed his eyes..

“Gringotts did not stutter.. They turned in all of Mr. Carthen’s paperwork.. ” With an evil smile, “The main Trust fund for his children is separate.. Victoria.. I will talk with your father Mr. duddley.. We will see if he is ok with you having a trust fund you put your money into..”

“Daddy is a softie.. I will OWL him,” Victoria giggled.. “OWL him..”

Angelina chuckles and turns back to watching out side, “They have not moved.. And here comes.. Fortuna and Jorel.. Rita is pissed..”

Mr. Scamander moves his head no to Percy, “We pulled this to keep Rita off her tracks..”

Jorel and Fortuna say nothing and just quietly walk in..

“Forgive me children I have to watch this..” Angelina smiled, “Percy.. Be a dear and give them two galleon’s a piece.. It is my bag I sat on the table..”
Percy looked at Jorel and Fortuna with their hands out..

Percy looked at the purse with a G on it, “This is..” Percy is surprised when Angelina just reaches back with her wand, “Open..”

The gucci purse opens and a bag comes out..

Percy shakes his head and takes out four Galleons.. He hands two each to Jorel and Fortuna.

Both turn around and look to Mrs. Smith, “Mam.. Can you..”

“Invest it in Disney,” Molly Weasley looked at Scamander..

Jorel and Fortuna looked at each other, “AT and T please.. They own Warner Brothers..”

“Unless .. “Jorel looked at Angelina, “Mrs. Weasley.. Would it be wiser to pool our money and go in with the others..”

“Why are you asking her.. My brother owns the shop.. He,” Percy gets a dirty look from his mother and sister in law..

“Because she runs the house hold Mr. Weasley.. Professor Malfoy said we did good and looked for weaknesses in the decrypting the latin.. And in his lesson.. Professor Scamander said look for the power behind the throne.. So in the financial power.. The one in charge would be Angelina.. She may not have direct control.. ” Jorel politely spoke, “I think she has the most influence.. ”

“And going by the Gucci purse she has taste,” Fortuna Crotch smiled.. “It means she keeps an eye on her hsubands books..”

Angelina turned a little surprised, but with a huge grin.. “They understand the drill.. Dont forget.. Audrey wants you to book that trip..”

Percy turns and looks at Scamander, “Professor.. I was not aware that was on the approved list..”

“You may attend a first year class if you like.. I have assigned them all the books and class work.. There are posted due dates and a sylibus publically available.. I am generating more time on practicals..”

“You teach history.. Practicals,” Percy did not have a happy look on his face..

“I did keep Mr. Carthen on the right track for years,” Scamander smiled..

“It is not professor Scamander’s problem that.. That,” victoria tried to remember the right words.. “He did not have the.. A large family like the weasley’s..”

“The word is interpersonal network,” Jorel smiled politely.. “Designed to.. To keep personal development.. Growing and.. And..”

“Developing other data hubs.. Social Networking theory was the over head subject..” Fortuna smiled, “I kept better notes Jorel..”

“Ten points for Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, and Ravenclaw.. Good job,” Scamander proudly spoke.. “And why is that important to have family and real friends..”

All four kids raise their hands..

Percy is shocked, “They have had only one class..”

“Little shade.. you read the notes,” Scamander asked?

“No sir.. I heard the speach my father gave,” Little shade grinned.. “Family and friends are a community.. It keeps us healthy and sane.. Magical creatures, humans, all of us are mostly social animals.. The were wolf community has suffered discrimination for years.. We are family and that keeps us all together.. ” She looks around and stops looking right at Mrs. Weasley, “Is that what made a lot of people hat emy father.. He.. He lost his family and friends.. He was isolated.. And then grew to be feared.. because he was oblivated and made to forget..”

Percy was quiet, “Their was no indication he was a mage.. And.. Professor Scamander can explain.. A story of which I am curious myself..”

“Quiet.. I am trying to listen,” Angelina speaks forcefully.

Rita had just asked a question, “..want to know..”

“I do not know why my older self kidnapped Mrs. Potter and .. And Mrs. Granger.. ” thomas looked down, “I already explained.. It.. He must have thought the..” thomas looked up at the Weasley house, “Maybe he thought that genetically there was an issue with mages.. And that there were to few mages.. He decided to use artificial insemi. Se.. Insia.. He decided to create test tube babies..

Arthur Weasley put a protective grandfatherly arm around thomas, “Rita.. Thomas is NOT that man.. Listen. That was my daughter and daughter in law… We do not know what was going on.. To thomas here is is still over two decades ago Rita..” Looking towards his house, “Little thomas is more technically like.. Well Carthen Jr.. ”

“So after what his older self did to your family you forgive him,” rita was sceptical.. “And not the rumor your Daughter, son, and daughter in laws were having affairs..”

Thomas sees the anger cross Mr. Weasley’s face, “I mean.. Maybe .. It was to strike back at Larry and Ramsey..”

“You mean harry and Ron,” Rita gets a look on her face.. “The two Aurors.. You do not even know there names.. What about their wives?”

“Hermione Weasley and Ginny Potter,” Thomas smiled evilly.. ” What they are very pretty.. Like you mrs. skeeter.. I know their names..”

” What is the name of the Gryffindor Prefect you met,” Arthur has a weird look on his face?

Thomas rolls his shoulder.. “I dont know sir..”

“Who have you met at Hogwarts,” Rita ask? “Minus Gloria Jackson, Artemis LeStrange, and Rose Weasley glaring at me.”

Thomas starts naming, “Victoria dursley, Fortuna Crotch, Jorel Unbridge, Bruce tiberius Desorium, Little shade Carthen….”

Angelina looks back to Hector Scamander after a minute, “Old Man.. He is naming females in slytherin house.. So far not a single male other then his son, Scorpius, Albus, Teddy, and his friend Jorel.”

Molly Weasley sticks quietly walks over and listens.. Arthur smiles when he sees his wife watching.. She takes a deep breath, “Memorizing all the female names and a few males..”

Angelina and Molly both turn and look at Scamander..

Percy chuckles, “He is giving Rita a list of..”

Molly glares at her son, “We will talk later..”

“Mr. carthen,” Rita sighs.. “So ..”

“But.. I havent,” Arthur weasley tapps Thomas on the shoulder with his fingers..

“Rita.. You see what I am seeing just a growing lad,” Arthur states cooly. “With healthy normal drives..”

“Normal..” Rita laughed not menaing to, “Ok.. Readers want to know.. Thomas was sorted into Slytherin.. From forty feet away.. How do you all intend to deal with.. With thomas’s unslytherin attitude?”

“Noblesee Oblige..” thomas answers quickly,”What.. I was told I am a pureblood.. What ever that means.. ”

“You have read your.. Your older .. Thomas Seniors manifesto.. What does that mean, “Rita looked down her glasses..

“We are lords of the manor, “Artemis stepped forward.. “It is a principal that is well established.. My father..” She put her hugged her father, “Lost and abandoned in the states.. Oblivated 23 times.. Thanks to the influence of Mr. Scamander.. For better and worse.. Dad went through years of hell.. I am not sure I..”

“He used muggle weapons of mass destruction against the International Convention of Wizards and Uagadou,” rita colly tried to check Artemis..

“The students were rescued by..” Arthur Weasley shook his head, “By Lucius Malfoy and Marshall Creevey.. All of the students.. It also appears that the ..”

“Nukes,” thomas adds for Mr. Weasley..

“The Nukes had been brought in by one of the instructors.. ” Weasley seemed to be mad at the thought, “You do not store those with children around the .. No..”

“There is no proof that,” Rita looks at Arthur.. “All the children from Uagadou..” Rita takes a deep breath relieaved for some reason, “You mentioned the children were rescued by the former Death eater Lucius Malfoy.. And the mother of the boy who died at the battle of hogwarts? Colin Creevey?”

“My father was..” Artemis smiled, ” A good man at heart.. He made it clear to all the Wizarding schools I assume, That children are NOT soldiers.. Do NOT send them.. ” looking at Arthur she takes a deep breath, “That is my opinion sir and it will not change.. As I explained to a few slytherin earlier.. The older Mr. Carthen had wise policies.. As much as you think he liberalized the Wizarding world he had a firm hand with those who.. Wh forgot the rules.. ”

“Yes.. I have read the reports Artemis,” Rita narrowed her eyes.. “So other Syltherin Students have issues with Thomas.. the elder’s methods.. Sentiant Magical Creatures granted places in the ministry.. Sigiled muggle and squibs.. Goblins with wands..”

“A firm hand, “Artemis spoke clearly.. “We are in this together.. And Yes Professor Lucius Malfoy and Mrs. Creevey lead the rescue operation.. Not a single Child was killed in the raid.. ”

“Some would call thomas a terrorist, “Rita unconciously bit her bottom lip..

Thomas caught it and grinned, “One man’s terrorist is one man’s freedom Fighter.. I heard the Longbottom’s were cured.. Well a working cure..”

“As was Astoria Malfoy,” Rita was looking at Thomas.. She blinked, “I heard the rumor..”

“What.. “Arthur Weasley paused, “I had not heard about this.. ”

“I have a source in the ministry.. ” rita smiled to cover her slip up, “It appears that the blood curse that affects her.. Gives hope to many..”

Arthur has a confused look on her face, “You.. You write trash..”

Thomas narrowed his eyes looking the woman in front of him, “You are hiding something.. ”

Rita got a look on her face, “Mr. .. Mr. Thomas.. I smell something..” Thomas closed his eyes taking a deep breath.. Exhaling a green glowing air that seemed to disappiate, “Yes.. I smell it.. ”

Thomas opened his eyes which were glowing eriely green where they should be white this time..

“This..” rita was very scared, “This interview is over.. Thank you Mr. Weasley.. I just dont….”

“Dad,” Artemis turned her father around.. “How are you doing that?”

“Rita is hiding something.. ” Thomas looks agains at Rita, “My… My apoligies.. Our potion and charms Teacher.. Professor Weasley told me earlier..  She could smell what her children where doing.. ”

“Secrets..” Rose stepped forward, “She is .. She is a low life liar.. She falsely accused a lot of my family of..”

Thomas seemed to turn his side ways, “I .. I think I get it.. Mr. Weasley.. Who was dumbledores spy?”

Arthur Weasley looked at Rita, “Son.. This woman.. Albus Dumbledore did not have..”

“Magic is learned..” rita stopped at Thomas’s comment, “You really should tell them..”

Rita closed her eyes, “Thomas.. They are..”

Molly weasley came outside, “Tell us what?”

Percy is followed out by Hector, with Angelina stopping the other children from joining..

Percy calls out, “Rita Skeeter..”

“It is ok Mr. Percy Weasley.. Rita is one of the good guys,” Thomas saw the confused look on Bruce and Artemis’s faces.. “The muggle CIA.. They embedded spies all the time.. She was spying for someone.. They choose the press among others.. ”

Rita locked eyes with Moly Weasley, “I have no idea what you are talking about kid.. I am just a mere muck raker.. That is the word muggles use. For the record, You were never a gentleman.”

“Ms. skeeter,” Percy saw the two women with locked eyes..

“I am very curious over several things myself.. Like why does muggle technology now start working at hogwarts.. ” Rita smiles politely, “I was not part of Dumbledore’s long range plan.. I was never part of the order of the Pheonix..” Looking at Percy coldly, “I thought you resigned from the ministry..”

“What are you, “Percy pauses taking a deep breath..

“Hello, Minister! Did I mention I’m resigning?” Rita looks at Molly, “Now.. Not my daughter you Bitch! That was a classic line..”

Molly was wide eyed, “You were not.. No.. You are..” Molly covered her mouth, “You were there.. How?”

“No..” rita smiled, “but for the record.. ” Looking back at Thomas, “A dear friend made sure if I was ever exposed as an animagus.. The paperwork was there the whole time..”

“You are not registered,” Percy saw Thomas laughing.. “What is funny?”

“Well if the paperwork was filed and then lost.. She technically did not break any rules. Not her fault the ministry lost it, “thomas looked at Scamander.. “Is that the change shape thingie..”

“Yes father,” Bruce responded.. Chuckling, “The shape changing thingie.. ” Bruce cracks a smile, “Artemis.. Dear Sister.. I think we got our mother’s intelligence..”

“You did.. and their looks..  I am an ugly dumbass,” Thomas narrows his eyes..

“Littleone.. ” Rita takes a deep breath as she leans over.. She kisses Thomas on the forehead, “I have husband to go home to.. I thank you for that.. Your father is not a complete Dumbass.. Just a partial one.. I was not a spy for Dumbledore.. ”

“Who do you work for,” Percy called out? “Rita Skeeter.. You need to come in.. We..”

“I already work for the Ministry.. His grandmother is a .. Well a lot of very nasty things.. Thomas gets it honest..” Rita politely grins, “And for the record..”

“You werent a spy,” thomas swallow shard.. “You.. You..”

“Lets just say that several of voldemort’s Animagus did not make the party, “Rita turned to the Camera man.. “Lets go my Apprentice.. What all of you heard here today is just speculation.. It better stay this way.. ” Rita Skeeter turned into a beetle and flew away..

“But.. Yes mam,” a few seconds her camera man turned into a dragonfly..

Everyone watches as the two insects  seemed to have a green flash of light as they disappeared..

Molly looks up as they disappeared, “Bloody Hell.. Percy.. I advise you not to report this..”

Mrs. smith was wide eyed as She stepped outside.. Angelina was followed by the Children..

Bruce looks at Thomas wide eyed, “How did you know?”

Thomas points to Professor Scamander, “I had a great teacher..”

Molly takes a deep breath, “We need to talk children.. ”

“You have our word.. We will NOT speak of this.. This is bad.. ” Thomas shook his head, “Doom and Gloom..”

“Why is it bad,” rose turns Thomas around? “I am supposed to keep an eye on you.. So why?”

“He is just still recovering from the cultural shock,” Arthur Weasley took a deep breath looking at Mrs. Weasley..

“No sir.. She wants us to know it can be done,” Thomas looks at Rose.. “You are right.. I am just worrying over nothing..”

“Do not start that,” rose had her hands on her hips glaring.. “For the love of .. Bloody hell.. Thomas we are not going ot make fun of you.. What were you thinking?”

“You are pretty when you are aggrivated,” thomas Grins happily..

Rose Weasley glared, “Professor Scamander.. You should not be allowed unsupervised around Thomas!”

“Ten points for Gryffindor,” Professor Scamander responded with a laugh.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Magical Grilled cheese Sandwiches: A harry Potter Fan fiction - by Armonica_Templar - 05-08-2019, 06:55 AM